| HEATBLAST |

Let's start off with one of the OG's and Ben's first ever transformation!

Heatblast is a fire humanoid Alien known as a Pyronite.

He's completely immune to fire and hot temperature (duh) as well as invulnerable to magma and is cold resistant.

ABILITIES:

The Pyronite's main ability is called pyrokinesis, which allows them to manipulate fire in any given form (such as shooting fire balls, breathing fire, fire discs etc.)
This ability also allows their wielder to fly through the air like a rocket.

The Pyronites bodies are so hot (don't you dare understand that the wrong way) they can melt vehicles and roads with ease.

These sparking aliens possess another ability known as terrakinesis.
The word terra translates to land or territory, however in Science Fiction terra is often referred to as our beloved planet earth.

In other words: Pyronites are able to manipulate the earth around them and even use it as a hoverboard to glide through the air with ease.

Since this amazing ability is limited the Pyronites do not use it very often.

WEAKNESSES:

But alas every great ability must have it's weaknesses, unlike Yuno from Black Clover who is literally an overpowered overlord.
(—> Bro has absolutely no weaknesses, which in my opinion is one of many bad character traits)

We have to start off with the most popular ones here, eh?

Since Pyronites are literal walking flames, if they do get exposed to water their heat massively drops and logically enough their flames go out.
They have to wait for a while for their flames to regenerate and for their average body heat to return.

If Pyronites are infected by an earth virus they lose their pyrokinetic abilities, which are replaced by cryokinesis.
Cryokinesis allows the user to manipulate ice and creating ice beams for example.
(But if you ask me, I don't see this as a weakness. It's more of an advantage to be honest)
—> FUN FACT: If Pyronites are infected by an earth virus their fire color changes from a flamey orange to a blue.

Sadly a Pyronite's fire ability is completely useless against a Crabdozer.

Since their bodies are made out of burning hot flames, they cannot touch anything without burning it first.

BIOLOGY:

We've all seen the male Pyronite, but what about the females?

Well for starters, the female Pyronites are much curvier than the males, their chest is tilted slightly outward and their arms are much thinner than males.
Their face structure is longer and a tad bit more curved.