| UPGRADE |

Better watch out for your electronic devices folks, because Upgrade's here to give 'em all a nice clean upgrade!

This technological humanoid alien is more common known under the name Galvanic Mechamorph and these guys inhabit a planet known as Galvan B.

ABILITIES:

Due to the Galvanic Mechamorph's body being completely comprised of nanites, their humanoid form is capable of reshaping and moving like a liquid.

By latching onto any technological structure, these lads are capable of possessing, merging, enhancing, destroying and even manipulating the object they possessed.
—> FUN FACT: Upgrade's technological possession can also work on non-electrical machinery.
He can also telekinetically move objects he possesses which are not attached to his main body, even while possessing a different object.

—> FUN FACT: The Galvanic Mechamorph is capable of repairing damaged technologies.

Due to their liquid-like body structure, these guys can pass through basically anything with ease.
They can even create small holes on their bodies, can be bisected numerous times with no harm done to them, they can easily reattach missing limbs thanks to their liquidy form, all whilst also being able to maintain the metallic hardness of their nanites.

This one is probably too obvious but I'm going to incorporate it anyways since it is an ability, which is that Upgrade is very flexible, meaning he can stretch any given body part of his.

He also uses this ability to create various weapons and tools from his body,proving this by creating spikes, spiked maces and pillars.

—> FUN FACT: Upgrade is able to mimic and shapeshift into technology without even possessing it first.

These guys can create electrical charged which can be used to shock their opponents.

They are also capable of launching a powerful green plasma blast from their eye by energizing their biomechanical blood.

With their strong durability these lads are able to withstand a blast from the Proto-Tool without physical damage.
—> FUN FACT: These aliens can survive in the vacuum of space thanks to their inorganic body, they can also breathe under water, as shown by Malware.

A very obvious ability is that Galvanic Mechamorphs can travel through electrical currents.
—> FUN FACT: Upgrade can manipulate the environment of Galvan B and he is able to store people and objects within his body.

Galvanic Mechamorphs are capable of spawning miniature animalistic Galavnic Mechamorphs, as shown by Baz-I when he spawned Ship, however only when they absorbed an animalistic Galvanic Mechamorph.

Since Upgrade is technological, he possesses digitalized vision, meaning his vision can be compared to a robots.
His circuitry also glows in the dark, which I think is a fun concept.