| GHOSTFREAK |

Another OG has entered the house!

Say hello to Ghostfreak, an alien possessing a ghost-type appearance which can send you back to eebie geebie land.

These guys inhabit two planets called Anur Phaetos (which is their native planet) and Anur Transyl and this species goes by the name Ectonurite and they can sure send shivers down your spine.

Literally.

ABILITIES:

When people hear the word ghost they immediately think of powers like invisibility and intangibility.

Ectonurite possess both of those abilities.

They posses a glowing eye which can be moved anywhere inside of the black stripes.

—> FUN FACT: Ghostfreak is the only Ectonurite who is immune to sunlight due to the help of the Omnitrix.

Through physical contact these spooky aliens are capable of making objects and people intangible and transparent.

Just like most ghosts the Ectonurite can actually take over a persons body, which gives these aliens another positive aspect in fighting for they can make the enemy throw themselves on a nearby wall or even punch themselves in the face.

However if their will power is strong enough, they are capable of removing a persons consciousness just by possessing their body.

Ectonurite have the ability to partially remove their skin to reveal their long tentacles which are very useful for grabbing hold on many objects.

An ability everyone is probably aware of by now is levitation, which Ectonurite use to soar through the sky.

This is very good for they don't make a sound and are masters in stealth.

These aliens also possess sharp claws which can tear through basically anything (kind of like Ripjaw's strong jaw).

If we examine Ectonurite's body, we can all agree that they lack strength.

Right?

Well guess what.

You are incorrect!

Ectonurite are capable of lifting a whole ahh truck with their powerful tenticals.

This is proven by Ben who used Ghostfreak's enhanced strength (in other words tenticals) to lift a bus filled with passengers.

Ectonurite have enhanced durability as well, which is shown when Ben (as Ghostfreak) was able to withstand a heavy blow by Kraab.

Now this next ability I personally find absolutely amazing and let's be honest here, it's the most biggest advantage any alien could have.

Ectonurite are immune to Darkstar's energy absorption and this is because they do not possess any type of mana at all, due to them not being completely alive in the same conventional way as other life forms.