A Melvin Twin Morning Pt. 1

"Good morning." Castiel whispers cheekily.

His hands slowly tugging at the slightly damp terry cloth towel wrapped around my naked body. He'd demanded on watching me bathe and honestly it only turned me on to tease his growing and very stiff erection. My nipples perk as the cool air hits my heated breasts, exciting him enough to press his body against my back pulling me closer. He licks his lips before they graze my ear.

"On the counter." He hisses, his hands coming down hard on my ass. Obviously I'm happy to oblige. Castile, my fearless warrior, demands war upon my own flesh and I am more than willing to his is main casualty. I turn to grin sweetly at him before making my way to the counter next to the sink.

Matthias sat back and watched as I hopped on the counter, finally letting the rest of the towel fall to the floor as my bottom touches the cool countertop.

Castiel purses his lips, moving closer to me, drastically accelerating my libido, with such a piercing glance. If my blood wasn't boiling hot with pure lust wasn't enough before, The sweet nectar creeping down my legs would simply have to do. The look in his eyes triggers the explicit thoughts buried within me.

They both stand in nothing but their boxers, seducing me with sculpted abs and very hard erect penises. Matthias long hair hung over his eyes, blinding me from the hunger written all over his face. The smell of fresh lavender springs fumigates the entire room-that and the sheer sexual frustration that weigh thick in the air.

I squeeze my legs together, preserving the fresh honey overflowing within my very own pot. Surely, I couldn't be so aroused from just their looks. It had to be their presence that set a flame to every skin cell within my existence. The Melvin Twins walk around like mysterious angels upon the shadows of Hades. Tempting me to be their next meal, to in other words sexually devour every inch of my soul. To own me...as if they didn't legally do so anyway.

Cas saunters over, fitting himself between my legs as he sucks the soft skin on the side of my neck. His hands roam down to the small of my back before the feeling of another pair of lips are suckling the other side. A moan escapes through my chattering teeth, causing them to exchange glances at each other as if they wanted to prove a theory between the both of them.

"It looks as if we have found ourselves a vixen, brother." Matthias chuckles, his finger resting delicately under the tip of my chin. He gazes into my eyes, riddled with passion and sexual anger as I turn away my face. I am suddenly embarrassed. Vixen?

The Melvin Twins were...savaging upon my body, and I'm enjoying every single lick, kiss and fondle. The sorcery they has bestowed on me formed all types of shared feelings between them both.

I am a vixen-their vixen.

Castiel grins lightly, his teeth digging into the bend on my neck.

"If it's one thing we Melvin men can't get enough of, it's vixens." Castiel retorts.

Matthias's hands come down onto my hair, pulling it aggressively as I grind my lower body against Cas's rock hard physic.

"That's one thing I think we'll always be able to agree on." Matt snickers, the fingers of his other hard forcing themselves into my mouth. I roll my tongue around each one, observing his actions as I do so.

"Boys..." I whimper, slithering both my hands to the nape of their necks, not wanting them to stop their stupendous torture. Castiel's hand glide around to cup my right breast, rolling my stone hard pearl in between his fingers. My lower body rolls in rhythm with them, the throbbing need becoming a little less hard to ignore.

I find my eyes rolling, and my eyes shutting as I welcome the soft butterfly kisses to my body. We hadn't even began to play and already I'm partially spent from it all. Hoe could one person receive so much undeniable pleasure? Such a curse to be able to withstand it all for more than a couple minutes.

"Wow...dessert already? You've really outdone yourself." Matthias whispers to my ear, causing my heart to nearly jump from my chest. I can feel Matthias take the fingers he'd held in my mouth and scoop the honey from my straining legs.

I manage to open my eyes as he's sucking the sticky juices from his each and every coated finger. I curl my bottom lip between my teeth, my body beating bright red as I try to regain myself.

"Mmmm, cake batter...I could lick the entire bowl clean." Matthias continues, sucking on the soft lobe of my ear.

"Don't kid yourself, brother. There's more than enough to go around...and I call first dibs." Cas groans, his large body, kneeling below me.

I can feel the coolness of his breath against the wet streaks of my inner thigh. I wind my hips in the air, witnessing his gasp as I could feel a fresh batch of honey being distributed along the countertop. It was enough to make Matthias peak at the bowl of seconds his brother has just received.

Matthias snarls at his brother, whose face seems almost taunting. My eyes meet Matt's and before I had time to register the situation, I'd felt a hard smack upon my sex. Small puddles of juices seem to fly in each direction- including Castiel's face.

As my eyes wander back to Matt? His fingers were again, stuck into his mouth as juices oozed down his beautiful face. Matt lowers, his lips pressing against my own as we share the taste of my arousal between us both. His eyes look deep into mine as his lis begin to part.

"Making me jealous already little vixen? Tsk, tsk...and I thought I was your favorite." Matthias grins seductively.

What have I gotten myself into?