Moaning for Matthias

Ok, ok, ok! I know it's been a while, and please don't chew my head off. These last 11 months have been stressful, but now I can finally say that I'm done! I've graduated top of my class and now that I have time to write I'm going to do it every chance I get! Thanks for holding on! I love you guys!!! Enjoy ❤️

"Keep your eyes on me Lyla." Matthias groans, sliding into me so fast I just about cry out in pure pleasure. The way he seems to fill every inch of my trembling desire, seemed to fill me with wonder as well as excitement. Devin is the only man that's ever had sex with me besides Castiel, and honestly there is no comparison. Today I just didn't want the grabbing of my hair, tie me up and make me come until my back catches a kink sex. Right now I wanted something more gentle, so I found myself being pulled into Matthias's room.

My eyes stay on him as he thrusts in and out slowly, causing me to gasp the deeper he went. Strangely, I'd get so lost in his beauty that his thickness and the way he made my body feel, would seep into the background. It's just something about Matthias that causes butterflies to flutter in my stomach.

"Lyla, what's wrong?" Matthias pants, stopping his thrusts completely to look deep into my light brown, amber eyes.

"Nothing is wrong Matthias." I mutter, feeling totally embarrassed by my overactive brain kicking into epic overdrive.

"Am I hurting you babe?" Matthias smirks, quickly pulling out of me and laying his slightly sweat drenched body beside me as his arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer into his sculpted physic.

"W-What? No, you're perfect! I-I mean the sex is perfect! Of course it is, you're doing a good job-as if you didn't already know that,but maybe you didn't, so it's probably a good thing I told you." I muse. Matthias's deep blue eyes peer into mine and immediately I'm intimidated by his gaze. I could never really read his expression through his eyes. There is so much mystery inside of them. No doubt, that's the reason I'm so fond of him.

"Lyla, I'm going to make myself clear right now." Matthias grins, as his lips press together.

"I want you. Everything about you makes me want to devour you from the inside out. What I mean by that is-" he pauses, pressing his lips against my ear.

"My lips throb for the honey sweet taste of your juices. I want to hear you scream my name as I hit that very very special spot. I want you ache from how many times I make you come. I want to take everything you have to offer me and give you everything I have to offer. You see, I want to show no mercy. I will punish you with how ever much pleasure I see fit. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." I hiss, feeling his body press even closer to mine.

"Good, now kiss me." He grins, closing in fast. As our lips meet, a burst of spontaneous electricity shocks me. His tongue over powering the kiss and deepening the thick euphoria quickly spreading across the room. His lips trail down, grazing my collarbone as he places dime sized bruises down the side of my neck.

"You have no idea how much I want you Lyla." He hisses, nearly jumping onto of me as his lips go directly to my already erect nipples. I moan out loud, cussing under my breath as my hands find their way through his thick black hair.

"HANDS TO YOURSELF!" Matthias roars, pinning my arms down deep into the sheets.

"This is about your pleasure. I want to see how much you can take before you're begging me to stop." Matthias hisses, digging his nails into my skin with just enough pressure to make a pool between my thighs.

I squeeze my legs together as much as I can, trying my best to keep myself together. But the sound of his velvet smooth voice, the sweet musky smell of his cologne and the carved muscles sculpting that beautiful body wanted to make me explode right then and there.