At HQ...

"Uhmm, Miguel? You've heard about the new anomalies, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, The Splotch, or whatever his name was."

"No, not him. The group of 4."

"What group of 4?"

"You know how The Spot has those portal things?" Miguel nodded. "So, he spawned a portal on Earth 1218 and 4 people decided to jump in."

"C'mon, 1218? You know nothing comes in or out of there. Probably just a computer error."

"No, this is real! There are 1218 anomalies inside the arachno-humanoid polymultiverse!"

"Ugh. Even if there is, we could just send them back."

"If only it was that easy!" Lyla suddenly switched on the, in the words of Miguel O'Hara, information explaining thing, transforming the area into a large hologram stage. "1218 doesn't have any hero or villain, you know that. The laws of physics are too strong there to allow powers or super advanced technology to exist. Because of that, to 1218, everything in the multiverse is fiction." The hologram displayed the entrance of the Walt Disney Company's HQ:

" The hologram displayed the entrance of the Walt Disney Company's HQ:

"We're nothing more than a project."

The hologram transformed into a display of a 1218 inhabitant. "The laws are so strong that it literally radiates off the people from it. If something comes to close..." the hologram displayed the 1218 inhabitant shaking hands with an Earth-928B inhabitant, the 928B inhabitant quickly glitching and collapsing to the ground before glitching into nothingness moments after contact. "...their laws of physics transfer!"

"Great, just great." Miguel pinched his nose and sighed in annoyance, "First, we had Miles Morales trying to mess up the canon, then we had The Spot trying to kill everyone, now we have literal instant-death traps just walking around!" he groaned. "So where are they then?!"