Prologue

You sat in the class like the usual, you would mostly spend time giggling about gossips or just stand next to girls whispering and muttering.

So what was the change?

You woke up one day and decided you wanted your natural hair color back and your sister was very willing to dye your hair back to it's natural color.

OPERATION TRUE LOVE

You are sat down with three girls, same old girls with them basic hairstyles, they always have something to talk about for no reason.

"Can't she take a hint?" The girl said as they all giggle and you are sat thinking to yourself why was Soo Ae letting a piece of trash walk over her like that.

"I bet he is cheating" you thought

CRACKLE NOISES

You finally stretch out to walk out of the room, it was free time before another a drama scene would start. It seems as if you were in a freaking kdrama or something.

You are looking through your locker when you find a manhwa that looked really good. Operation true love was the title of the manhwa. You open it to read only for you to realize through first chapter that it was about Soo Ae.

The next pages are blank and you assume they are currently being written or drawn for god knows how long. You attempt to look through the first chapter and find yourself sitting with the gossip girls.

"That's me, but why is my face not shown at all?" you thought to yourself.
"It would have been better to know what would happen next so I can avoid the girls but-"

You are cut off by someone bumping into you and you face plant someone's locker. You are seen covering your face in pain.

but why would anyone care for a side piece like you heck you aren't even a side character you are the gossip girl who keep changing at every chapter.

Yet, someone checks up on you as you look up to find Eunhyeok handing you a tissue for your running nose. You take in all honesty you did need a tissue even if you knew he was Minwo's friend.

"Thanks" You said

He doesn't reply as he walks away and you take the manhwa with you so you could check it when you get home not wanting to risk anyone finding out about this.

CRACKLE NOISES

Suddenly you are outside the class door supposedly for a background support for the scene where Eunhyeok helps Soo Ae. You could only watch from a far sighing.

"This sucks i can't even be where i wanna be" you thought finally as the scene finished you walk away once again bumbing into someone.

"I swear the writer keeps positioning me in the wrong place for the scenes" You are mentally complaining only noticing you have bumped into a cute blondie.

"He is pretty as hell" You thought.

He only gives you a dirty side eye before walking away leaving you flabbergasted. You could only facepalms as you wished for the day to finish.

AFTER SCHOOL

You stretch your body looking at the Manhwa, everything that happened for the day has been drawn and written on the book.

"Why was i created for a main character?" You thought as you kicked a pole only hissing in pain at realizing that you were only wearing wedges.

You look at your reflection shaking your head. You weren't gonna let the writer control how you live. First steps dye your hair back and instead of wearing big ass sleeve uniform let's just wear normal shirts without sleeves.

You are seen sitting with your older sister who was a university student. Your mother figure since the day you both lost your parents.

"You know i love you right?" You said as she brushed your hair looking at you through the reflection on the mirror.
"Y/n where is this coming from?" She asks

"What? Can't i appreciate my favorite person and family?" You said
"Well yeah but you normally don't so it's new just just stay away from trouble gurl" she says

She squints her eyes at you suspiciously and you couldn't blame her seeing as your character was gossiping and talking behind people's back.

"Couldn't i be a good character at least?" You thought looking up.
"Me and you we got beef writer" you thought before tucking yourself on bed.

CRACKLE NOISES

You get yourself ready as you looked yourself in the mirror. You looked so much better in your natural hair it just made you feel closer to who you really are without being controlled most of the time.

"Oh, you are looking really pretty today" Your sis says as you smile
"Really?" You ask
"Yes, you look just like you used to look but prettier and older" she says as you chase her outside.

The two of you go different ways since she went to a bus stop and you went straight to school. You are nervous but nevertheless remind yourself that you only had few minutes or even second before you get controlled.

"Wow, is that Y/n?"
"That can't be her"
"Her hair looks so much better"

You could hear them speak as you stood in the line in your P.E outfit as the pair were being chosen randomly and you ended up with Minwoo.

"So you are taking advantage of my new me now huh?, we will see about that" you thought.
You wouldn't let the writer control you anymore.

Minwoo suggested that you go for Eunhyeok and Soo Ae but you didn't want to. You crossed your arm and shook your head.

"That's a bit unfair we need to get everyone not only them plus why would you want your girlfriend to lose or get hurt?" You ask hands on your hip as a ball hits your face really hard.

You are seen quick to cover your face as someone walks up to check on you while you could only stand still as you stop your running nose from bleeding.

AT THE INFIRMARY

You were sat getting attended to by the school nurse. She tell you to rest for a bit since it was your second time nose bleeding but you assure her that you are fine.

"I am sure" You said
"Well, if you need me, i will be having lunch along with the teachers" she said

You were sat on one of the beds in infirmary when you almost walk on Minwoo and Raim. Soo Ae's sister with Soo Ae's boyfriend.

You open your mouth but someone drags you into a bed which was covered by the curtains as your back pressed upon their chest as they held one of your wrist and had a hand on your mouth.

You could only be in shock as you look up to find that it was Eunhyeok. Why did he pull you in so close and what was he even doing here in the first place?

AUTHOR: I wrote this out of nowhere kept it my draft for so long, should I continue?