ᴅɪsᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ....

You look at Eunhyeok signaling him to let go of you and he does. You can hear the sound of kissing that the two made.

You two stayed on the bed quietly untill they left and you look at Eunhyeok who walked out of the infirmary room as well.

"What the fuck did just happen" You thought

CRACKLE NOISES

You blink as you find yourself in the cafeteria with your friends. You looked around checking the time and date finding it to be three days later.

"Have i gone insane already?" You thought as Eunhyeok walks with Minwo and another dude. You watch as Raim is with Eunhyeok whole Soo Ae is sat alone watching things unfold.

She seemed upset and you watch as Minwoo apologizes to her with her favorite drink in which Soo Ae smiles upon receiving her drink.

CRACKLE NOISES

The scene ended and everyone is doing what they want. You stand up to leave the classroom to the library for information.

"Symptoms: hallucinations, loss of memory" you read as you self diagnose yourself with whatever you think is alright after all the doctor said it was due to stress.

"But it doesn't even make any sense for me to be stressed when i am not" you thought on the floor surrounded by book when a book fell on your head.

You find that it's manhwa that you were in. You find your character in the pages. How is it possible for you to be Ina comic book though?

"This is a dream" you say in denial as you pinch your cheeks but you feel the pain rubbing your cheeks.
It's

CRACKLE NOISES

You open your eyes now once in a convenience store working as a cashier at night. You look around the store it's empty.

"How did i end up here?" You thought finding your name tag on you uniform almost as if you always have been working here.

"But i don't ever remember applying for work" You thought.

You left the table to go outside when you see Raim, Eunhyeok and her friends hovering Soo Ae who had recently bought something from you. Seeing how uncomfortable she was with then you stepped in.

"You forgot something" you lie as you hold Soo ae's hand and drag her inside of the store. The group leave upon you and Soo ae leaving.

"You looked like you needed to get away from them" you said as Soo Ae bows thankful towards you as you shake your head.

"It's okay" You say

NEXT DAY

You walk to school when a ball seems to be flying towards you but Soo Ae got hurt instead of you. You help her up.

"You okay?" You ask
"Yeah, thanks" Soo Ae says as she walks to class and you follow behind.

CRACKLE NOISES

You are getting your stuff packed to leave as you classmates leave the classroom. You were alone in class so you put the chair on the desk for the junior to have it easy when they clean.

You are walking through the hallway when you see Soo Ae and Eunhyeok. You wave at them but were interrupted by two people's muffled noises.

It was Raim and Minwoo, once again in another classroom making out although this time Soo Ae saw it. Eunhyeok helped her hide in another classroom as you decided to raid the two cheating bastards.

You open the door harshly with your phone recording. The two gasp getting away from each other as you watch.

"How charming that the famous Raim is nothing but a white and you, a cheater" You say pointing at Minwoo.

"What will you do when she find out? You don't even have the decency to break up with her and then do this?" You yell.
"Y/n put that phone away" Minwoo says
"Or what" you reply

You watch as Minwoo walks up to you to grip your wrist when another hand grasped his wrist being Eunhyeok.

"Let go of her" Eunhyeok said
"You should be shamed of yourselves" You say

Minwoo does as asked Raim tries to make the situation justified and a bit less of a mess than it trying to appease Eunhyeok who merely grabs your hand and walks away.

You follow behind as she walks you all the way out of the school. He looks at you before turning to leave probably to get Soo Ae out.

You wonder whether u should wait or leave when the answer is chosen for you as it seems to be raining rather harshly. Eunhyeok and Soo Ae left together  luckily for you Dohwa sees you.

"Can we share it?" You ask getting a nasty side eye from Dohwa as you gulp.
"I will get us drinks on the way, on me?" You attemot to bride and it worked.

You sigh in relief as the two of you walk together to
get him a drink as promised he didn't go easy on you as she chose the most expensive drink that he could since it was on you.

Nevertheless you still buy it for him after all you did promise him but as soon he got his drink he left with the umbrella leaving you to get wet.

"When i catch you Dohwa? Dohwa when i catch you" You mutter under your breath.

CRACKLE NOISES

You rub your ears annoyed at the weird noise that you hear every time the page folded. You walk on your way when you are met with a blonde man who was wearing sunglasses.

He is apparently a writer and swing that he has Operation true love Manhwa in his hand. You know he is one to look for when you want answers.

"You are indeed correct we are in a comic book" He says as you listen.
"Why am i aware of it?" You ask
"At first you never did but now that you got your ego, you are going through time lap between the scrolls of pages" He says.

"So i am basically living through the spaces of each scenes?" you ask
"Yes, nobody is aware of that except you" He explains

"How does that even make sense?" You say
"Watch" he says as he throws your phone
"Wait, why would you do that? Are u gonna pay for it?" you say as he points at the phone that was floating in air at the moment.

"What the-" You gasp in shock

CRACKLE NOISES

You are with your friends as you tell them about what had just happened. They are confused about it.

"What are you talking about you have been with us the whole time" your friend says
"So what happened happened between scenes" you thought at the revelation now.