- vodka kisses -

VERY SLIGHT mentions of childhood trauma effects, the song is a little explicit (❁'◡'❁)
------------------------

America grabbed a vodka bottle to offer Russia a drink. Technically, Russia wasn't his guest, per say, but his father truly had no idea how to handle guests in a nice and accommodating way.

"Hey Russia, can I offer you a drink before you leave?" America called from the kitchen, grabbing two small shot glasses. Russia looked up and shrugged, his own way of answering.

America came to the sofa and set the glasses and vodka bottle on the coffee table in front of them. It was already getting a bit dark outside, but one or two drinks couldn't hurt. America poured himself a small portion and let Russia fill his cup to the brim.

America didn't have much alcohol tolerance, but Russia had been drinking since he was young, so he would probably be fine. The two did a small cheers notion, then downed the shot. Russia and America both tensed up a little at the taste of the intoxicating liquid, it was an explosion of alcohol in their mouth.

America chuckled a little and started a conversation with Russia, something about the modern day economy, and as long as alcohol was provided Russia would stay and listen to America talk. America vaguely heard Britain and Canada leave for something, probably to get something or go back to their respective homes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour in, Russia was tipsy and America was drunk. Their conversation had drifted between an odd array of topics, like why childhood trauma can force homosexuals to stay in the closet. America seemed very interested in this topic, choosing his words carefully.

"And you know all this how? Are you gay?" Russia asked, taking another shot. America smirked a little.

"Yes Russia, I am in fact into males and females. Are you gay?" America asked, turning the tables. Russia was about to deny it, before he shut his mouth. The whole topic was about how childhood trauma could make people grow up in denial.

"I am unsure." Russia said after a few minutes. He didn't know America swung both ways, he felt much more comfortable expressing his questions and concerns about his sexuality to him now.

"Oh?" America said, raising his eyebrows. Not the answer he expected, but he wasn't going to be a certain type of way about it. If anything, this was better for him. Hardly any male countries were into the same gender, and he wasn't specifically attracted to any of the females.

"How do you even know?" Russia asked, sitting back. America thought a little. It was just a feeling, really.

"Well, do you like guys?" America asked. Russia tilted his head, that must have been something he had already figured out.

"Okay, how about this. Have you had any experiences with males?" America asked. Russia nodded his head a little.

"In school, I had a boy over. We kissed, he told his parents and I never saw him again." Russia said shrugging. "But maybe I don't feel that way anymore, that was so long ago."

America thought. "Have you ever wanted to kiss any of the dude countries?" America asked, pretty straight forward.

"..Sometimes." Russia mumbled, not willing to admit that he had thought about that, especially with the particularly good looking countries. That included people he was enemies with, even America. Except he knew America better than others because of all their history. Some called them frenemies.

"Woosh. Don't sweat it, I've thought about it too." America shrugged. He tapped on his glass as the thought, absent-mindedly. "We could test it." America drunkenly blurted out.

Russia stared at him for a second, a small blush in his cheeks. "..Huh?" He asked, almost shocked.

"Y'know. We could make out and see if it's your thing." America offered. Russia thought about it.

"Well I don't know, I feel like it wouldn't be the same because it's you." Russia mumbled. It wouldn't, it might even have a stronger effect on him.

"Thought up a solution for that. You won't even be able to recognize it's me." America said, shrugging. "It's your call."

Russia thought. Maybe it was America's odd physical attraction, maybe it was his drunken mind, but he just had to agree. "We can give it a shot."

America nodded and took off his jacket. Russia didn't exactly know what to do, he was very inexperienced with intimate things in general. America couldn't help but giggle a little. America climbed over on Russia's lap, helping him take off his jacket and get less tense. It worked.

Russia watched as America filled his mouth with vodka and held it there. It made him more attractive than he was before. America leaned down a little and kissed him, the vodka going from his mouth to Russia's. America held Russia's face with both hands and Russia had his hands on America's lower back.

When they pulled away from each other, Russia had swallowed most of the vodka. A little bit was dripping down his chin, but he looked like he quite enjoyed it. America did it again, kissing him in the same way, just a little bit more passionate and messy.

The second kiss wasn't planned. Neither was the third, or fourth. There would have been a five if Russia didn't need a breather. America settled on Russia's lap still, a small, satisfied smile on his face. Russia just chuckled a little.

"So? You think you're into guys?" America asked, a giggly grin on his face. He leaned down to whisper in Russia's ear. "With the way you were kissing me, I'd think you might just like me..."

Russia smirked softly. "Is that so? I know you'd pay to kiss me again." Russia said, a proud little smile on his face.

"Maybe. What's your price?" America asked, sliding his hands up under the thin fur hat that Russia had worn, messing with his hair.

Russia pretended to think about it. "It's much too expensive for you, but I'll tell you what." Russia said, capturing the attention of America. He sat up a little.

"You can get a 99% discount. A 100% discount if you give me vodka kisses."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RANDOM IDEA AT 2AM.

I was going to draw art for this chapter, but just enjoy this.

-Aze??