Epilogue

9 years later:-

"Arhaan, wake up. It's your son's birthday." A heavily pregnant Aadhya spoke to her sleeping husband.

"Let me sleep some more."

"No. It's your son's birthday, and you want to sleep?"

"It's not like we are having a party in the morning. Please, let me sleep."

"I should be the one sleeping, considering the huge child I am carrying inside my stomach. But, this guy. Oh God! You are making me crazy, Arhaan."

Arhaan's droopy eyes flew open, and he sat up on the bed with a jerk.

"Oh, so now you don't even remember the troubles you put me through yesterday night?" He asked sarcastically.

"What troubles?"

"You were the one who woke me up at 3 in the morning because you were craving for a strawberry cheesecake. I had to find a bakery and request that old woman to make you a fucking cheese cake."

"So? You are my husband. The least you can do after making me pregnant is fulfil my cravings."

"You talk as if I was the only one enjoying the baby making process."

"Shut up." Her reddened cheeks made him throw his head back and laugh.

Although he had laughed like this a total of hundred times, it still made Aadhya's chest warm from the thought that only she could make him laugh like that.

"It's been almost a decade, and the mention of our love making session still reddens you?"

"Well, unlike you, I am a human. I do feel shy." She shot an angry glare at him just when a soft knock was heard on the door.

"Come in, buddy." Arhaan called out to Aayansh whom he knew was outside their bedroom door.

A thirteen year old Aayansh opened the door with a wide grin etched onto his handsome face.

"Hey! I am so happy today." He jumped toward the bed in the center of the room and threw himself into his father's arms who wrapped him in a hug.

"Happy Birthday, my son." Aadhya and Arhaan wished their son together. But, Aayansh only thanked his father which seemed to upset his mother.

"I put you into my stomach for 9 months, and you show all your love to your father? This unfair world, I tell you. My baby, please don't be like your brothers and father." She dramatically placed her palm on her protruded belly.

Yes, brothers. Plural form, because Aadhya had given birth to another baby boy who was named Aarnav and had just recently turned 6 years old.

The both of them had wished to have a girl child, and Arhaan had even ordered a bunch of cute dresses for his daughter. But it all went in vain.

That didn't mean that their love for their second boy had decreased. They loved him as much as they loved Aayansh and the upcoming baby.

"That reminds me, where is Aaru? Is he still sleeping?" Arhaan asked his oldest son, who shrugged in response.

"I don't know. I will go check up on him." Aayansh hugged his sulking mother and kissed her cheek to melt her anger and then rushed out of the door.

"Our kids are growing up so soon. I don't want them to grow up." Aadhya wept.

Arhaan cooed and hugged his wife, who nuzzled her face into his bare chest.

"It's okay. We have one coming on the way. You can play with the child as long as you want."