Part 9

jungkook POV:- I could not believe my eyes........I saw mira laughing and smiling with another man...... She never smiled like that in front of me.....i got some courage to go up to her after erasing all my negative thoughts......

Jungkook :- m-mira?......
Mira:- oh my God.... J-jungkook?..... What are you d-doing here?
Jungkook :- what is going on?
Mira:- n-nothing haha
Jungkook :- who's this guy?
Mira:- he's my f--
??? :- I'm her husband.... Who are you? *looks at the flowers*
Jungkook :- h-husband?....... M-mira?
Mira:- babe just give me a minute ok?
??? :- yeh sure honey take your time
Jungkook POV:- she held my arm and took me to another side away from that guy.....
Mira:- look jung---
Jungkook :- who is h-he? Why did he say he's your husband?
Mira:- he is my husband....
Jungkook POV:- I felt like my heart stopped for a second...... So is this it? Is this how I end?
Mira:- my dad is a mafia.... He asked me to be with you to get information about your dad.... I am married to that man 2 years ago..... I didn't want you to find out like this but yeh..... I'm sorry jungkook......

Jungkook POV:- with that she walked away before I even spoke as if she did not wanna hear anything from me...... My eyes slowly started filling with tears I look down and closed my eyes for a moment before looking up again I harshly wiped my tears before going back to me looking at her for the last time I drove off.....

*flash back end*

Y/n POV:- I gulped my hands gripped on the end of my shirt and grinded my teeth in anger I closed my eyes to calm down and opened again.....

Y/n:- it's ok.... Hmm...... We'll find a way.....
Jungkook :- a way for w-what?
Y/n:- well break her....... Like she did to you.....
Jungkook :- noo N-no y/n don't do that..... Let her live, she was the woman I loved so much
Y/n:- *sad smile*
Jungkook :- don't d-do it y/n.....
Y/n:-...... OK..... I won't.....
Jungkook :- y/n.....
Y/n:- hmm?
Jungkook :- why did she do that to me? Did I do anything wrong?
Y/n:- no jungkook you did nothing wrong you treated her like a princess...... But humans...... We don't know any of there real intentions..... Some of them are like wearing a mask...... They only show there good side while hiding there evil inside them.... It can be in relationship or friends.....nobody knows..... You should not blame yourself....

Jungkook :- hmm.....

Author :- after a few seconds he completely calmed down....

Y/n:- jungkookaa
Jungkook :- hmm?
Y/n:- it's almost morning, let's go home....
Jungkook :- OK....

Author :- you helped him stand up and you both went the car and drove off..... The ride was full silence.... After reaching home you both went to bed.....

(time skip next day)

Author :- you were sleeping like a sloth without caring the time...... You woke up after a really good sleep only to gasp in shook.....

Y/nPOV:-  2PM!?.....OMO did I sleep so much that I forgot to wake up at morning?.... Ahh.... I lost sleep cause I was busy comforting my husband..... Aishh......talking about husband..... After doing my morning routine which is a noon routine now...... I went downstairs to the kitchen....

Y/n:- ahh his car is still here maybe he's also sleeping and didn't have the mood to go work *mumble*

Y/n POV:- I then started washing vegetables for lunch.....

(time skip)

Jungkook POV:- I woke up and saw the time sighted and laid back down..... Huff I really don't wanna do anything today.......but my tummy had other plans it started grumbling I pouted and lazily got up..... After doing my routine I got downstairs rubbing my eyes......a delicious smell hit my nose which made my tummy grumble even more......There I saw y/n cooking.....