Part 18

Author:- you were just enjoying the view out the window not having any clue where he's taking you....

(time skip......)
Driver:- we're here Mrs jeon....
Y/n:- huh?....
Driver:- there's Mr jeon!
Y/nPOV:- where is this....

Author:- you got out and jungkook spotted you and stared walking forward to you with a big smile on his face.....

JungkookPOV:- ughh why am I so nervous? I hope she likes the Dress....oh she's here...w-wow....she looks soo beautiful.....wow my heart is beating so fast she's gorgeous.....

Jungkook:- thank you for droping her off
Driver:- my pleasure....
Author:- the driver left while you were trying to figure out how this place was so familiar but you just doesn't seem to get it....

Jungkook:- let's go
Autho:- he then held your hand and started walking.....
y/n:- jungkook?
Jungkook:- yeh?
Y/n:- I thought we were going to a party....
Jungkook:yes we will soon ok *smile*
Y/n:- okk *smile*

Author:- you both came across a beach where the sun was setting
Y/n:- jungkook look!......let's go closer please!...
Jungkook:- OK let's go...
Author:- you started running after lifting up your dress while he chuckled and ran after you...
Y/n:- hurry up we might miss it!
Jungkook:- *chuckle* Wait for me y/n!
Y/n:-......wahh it looks so beautiful.....right jungkook?.....
Jungkok:- yeh....
Y/n:- gimme your phone let me take some pictures *smile*
Author:- he gave you his phone and you started taking pictures was just smiling looking at you thinking how easy it is to make you happy.....you then looked at him who's already staring at you

Y/n:- what are you looking at hmm?
Jungook:- nothing *look away*
Y/n:- *giggle*

Author :- you then slowly bend down filling one of your hand with water you splashed it on his face and started running laughing....

Jungkook:- heyyy what was that for *chukle*

Author:- he then followed you trying to catch up with you after few minutes he disappeared making you stop on your track you turned around trying to spot him but then....

Jungkook:- got you!

Author :- he hugged you from behind while you were trying to get away....

y/n:- heyy that's not fare how did you get here! *laugh*
Jungkook:-*laugh*

Authr:- you both had soo much fun there after getting tired you both sat on the sand and started talking to each other.....after the sun went down completely you both stared walking .....

Y/n:- where are we going jungkook?
Jungkook:- you'll find out soon.....

(time skip.....after few minutes)

Author:- after walking for few minutes you finally understood.....

Y/n:- *gasp* we're going to see the foundain?
Jungkook:- yep!
Y/n:- ohh yess *super excited*
JungkookPOV:- *smile* she's such a kid

Author:- you were walking all around the foundain playing with the water while he just smiled watching you....Just then he looked at his watch....

Jungkook:- y/nn come here I wanna show you something....
Y/n:- comingg!.....what is it?....
Jungkook:- just watch....
Y/n:- watch wha---

Author :- before you could even complete your sentence the sky filled with colour's and your eyes.....you were speechless as the fireworks just kept going your shocked face soon turned to a big smil....after few minutes it ended and the sky became calm again but you were not.....

Y/n:- wahhhh That was sooo goooodd jungkook!!!
Author :- he nodded and smiled at you you were soo excited you hugged him so tight which made him even more nervous .......just then....

Jungkook:- umm y/n....
Y/n:- yeh? *smile
Jungkook :- I wanna tell you something......
Y/n:- is it another surprise? *excited*
Jungkook:- well kind off.....
Y/n:- what is it?...
Jungkook :- i-I love you....

Author:- your eyes widen at his words....you slowly pulled away....

Y/nPOV:- what d-did he just say.....I'm not dreaming right....
Author:- you did not spoke a word and jungkook just looked down to the floor not knowing what to say he was kinda upset....

Jungkook:- umm I-I didnt---

Author:- before he could say anything further you lifted his chin and placed your lips on his...... wrapping your arms around his neck while he pulled you closer by your waist kissing you deeply your eyes filled with tears of happiness....after few minutes you pulled away... He was too shy to look at your face while you chuckled seeing him....

Y/n:- I thought you would never say....
Jungkook:- why did it take you a minute.....you scared me...*pout*
Yn:- aww I'm sorry I was just soo shocked I didn't know how to react *chukle*....... *hug*.....i love you too

Jungkook:- y/n I have never been able to make a girl happy with the smallest things in world you have always been grateful y/n and I really wanna spend my entire life with you.....

Y/n:- I always loved you jungkook....I was teached to be happy with what I have and you have always make me happy jungkook....*hug*
Jungkook:- *smile**hug*

Author :- and that's how finally you both started your love life.....

(time skip......few days later)
Iu:- nooo no way....
Y/n:- your overeating.....
Iu:- what no I'm not.......well maybe cause I knew you both will end up together.....
Y/n:- what do you mean....
Iu:- it's obvious y/n....
Y/n:- yeh whatever....
Iu:- this is so cute.....mr.jeon fell in love with his wife *chukle*
Y/n:- *roll eyes*

(meanwhile......)

Jimin:- wow I have never seen jungkook so happy
Tae:- yehhh who got you smiling like that *tease*
Jungkook:- what are you both doing here *annoyed*
Jimin:- he's mad again *rolleyes*
Tae:- tell us....
Jungkook:- tell you what?
Tae:- it's y/n isn't it? *tease*
Jungkook:- w-what no...
Jimin:- it definitely is!
Tae:- aishh just say already!
Jimin:- ohh I know! Your letting her go back home?
Jungkook:- *pisesed* -_-
Tae:- why would he be happy for that jimina
Jimin:- oh right....maybe because he chugged a bunch of banana milk
Jungkook :- that sounds good
Tae:- please don't tell me you found another girl
Jungkook:- nooo....me and y/n is dating that's all
Jimin:- ohh that's al----WHAT
Tae:- did I hear that right.....no way
Jimin :- yeh no wonder why you were so happy
Tae:- I knew you'd end up together
Jungkook:- what do you mean....
Jimin :- oh I saw it coming from miles away....
Taea:- yeh you know in movies.....enemies end up being love birds so this is no surprise.....
Jungkook :- yeh whatever

(time skip a week later....)
Author:- telling all your friends went in a good way they were so hapy for you..... but the person who might be dramatic after knowing this will be....none other than jungkooks bootiful mother....so you both decided to call her for dinner.....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

thank you so much guys for waiting was so busy with my exam so I could no get time to complete this I really appreciate for patently waiting thank you guyss

Do comment and vote and show support
Follow if you liked my story
I apologize for grammar mistakes
And I hope you enjoyed
Thnk you~~
<3<3<3