Drarry

Harry and Draco: *blush*

Harry2 & Draco 2: ewww no he's like a brother to me.

Snape: honestly dracos only know potter for 3 months and all he talks about is him.

~everyone except snape 2 screams in fear~

Jade and Mattheo: shit I forgot you're here.

Jade: so what does everyone think of this ship

Slytherins from timeline 1: if it'll stop Draco From talking about potter 24/7 sure it's alright then.

Slytherin from timeline 2: Hard Pass . No just No *fred growls but goes unnoticed*

Dudley: I don't even know these people and I'm glad I don't.

Hermione 2: it could work out.

Hermione: *mutters* Draco's mine * then says out loud* it won't work Draco's in slytherin harrys in gryffindor.

~everyone turns to look at her except Dudley who too busy stuffing his face in cake.~

Harry: D-d-do you really think that.

Hermione: yh * Hermione is currently scared for her life as all 4 Weasley twins are glaring daggers into her soul*

Snape: Mrs granger 10 point from gryffindor.

Harry: you know mione I was supposed to be in slytherin

~Harry goes over to the other side of the room and sits with timeline 2.~

Jade: Fred and George and Fred and George if you wanna kill her wait for me first. Anyway I'm gonna remove the original Dudley cause he's irrelevant and no one really likes him.

~turns to fourth wall ~

Jade: Next chapter will be truth or dare. So leave your questions and dares in the comments or PM if you're too shy to comment and I won't say who told me .

Everyone: Bye