PriAm 💕

Let's start PriAm's Story...

Here we go ,

It was 5 am PriAm was sleeping in each other arms. Amar lazily open his eyes and inhaled deeply His hair were messed-up and eyes were red... he saw pri is holding him tightly and sleeping peacefully Amar was starring his wife with soft gaze and touched her cheeks and smile priyal try to turned in sleep and gasp in pain and opened her eyes.

Priyal : Ahh ouch..

Amar : Kya hua jaan

She saw him and adjusted herself she feels pain in her whole body but when she saw his face she forgot everything she pulls him close and creasseing his hairs and cheeks madly he also comes more close. she was remembering her first night and a tear slip from her eye and she laughed...

Priyal : Pyaar hua ha aapse..

Amar : Mujhe bhi..

He don't know why he was saying all these but he wasn't able to control his heart. she smiled and creased his face Amar come more closer their nose get touched.. Amar close his eyes and just pressed his body on her.. she feels his naked body and moaned..

Amar start creassing his face with his lips & she close her eyes his lips came near her forehead. Amar entagled his finger with her even more tightly and kissed her forehead tightly. she closes her eyes and feeling his love and care.

Priyal : Agar aap nahi honge to mai sach me mar jaungi..

Amar : (broke the kiss and looking in her eye deeply) or tumhe kya lagta ha mai tumhe marne dunga..!

Priyal : Apki in jheel si aankho mai  dekh kar to hum mar hi jaenge na.

He listened her and hide his face in her neck completely and smelling her fragrance. she close her eyes and hold him from shoulder and kissed his ear.

Amar : Tumhari khushboo bhi jaan le rahi ha meri..

She hide her face in her shoulder and kissing him. He feels her and touched her lower abdomen softly she moans..

Priyal : ahh..

Amar : Dard ho raha ha..

He up his face and looking in her eyes deeply she was touching his skin..

Priyal : Haan ho raha ha dard..

Amar : (deep voice) mujhe pyaar krne dogi is dard mein haan.?

She feels goosebumps in her body he  was looking deeply intensely into her  eyes.. she squeezed her fingers on his bicep and breathe heavenly.. Because he was massaging her lower part and teasing her badly..

Priyal : ah am.. ar

Amar : mujhe pyaar karna ha tumhe

With this he close his eyes and kissed her nose.. she smiled and lost in him.. amar looking her face madly then he kissed her both eyes.. her hands goes near his back.. amar feels pain due to scratch but he forget when he saw her smiling teary face.. he took her finger and kissed one by one..

Amar hide himself in her neck again and kissing her chest neck wetly and slowly.. she gone mad by his soft and gentle kisses.. she rubbing lifting her body due to his soft tortures..