movie reaction - i didn't even scream once, scream marathon

MOVIE/TV REACTIONS
i didn't even scream once

(that statement is totally true btw jumpscares don't get me

(that statement is totally true btw jumpscares don't get me. (also my apologies the "title card" isn't a gif. my after effects is broken and won't open.))

hi everyone & happy halloween!! this october i watched all the scream movies and i wrote my thoughts and reactions so here they are. enjoy!!

before we start i have several confessions to make :
1- i wanted to do a scream marathon but i watched scream 6 first because i was on a flight and it was available. like what was i supposed to do?? not watch it??
2- 4 months ago i saw a video on youtube that was called something like "the history of the stab franchise" and i was was bored and i refuse to pay for paramount+ so i was like "it's fine i won't be watching the scream movies anytime soon". so now i know all the ghostfaces (except i can't remember one from the second movie).
3- i have seen the entirety of scream 4 a couple years ago and i have seen parts (if not all) of scream 3 like 8 years ago (but i don't remember much)
4- i have seen trin lovell's commentary on all the scream movies and i have seen oh it's just rebecca's commentary on the 5th and 6th ones.

also before we start : spoilers for the scream movies (duh) but like actually i'm spoiling stuff from example the fifth movie on the first one's reaction, 1 mtv scream character death spoilers, 1 vague mention of ellie's plot in the last of us part 2, also slight spoilers i guess (you need the context to be spoiled but anyway) for yellowjackets.

🔪

— scream i
-this scream logo is kinda ugly what is this font

-popcorn on the stove looks so scary to make. i would 100% burn it and set the house on fire

-why did you answer again casey?? why weren't your doors locked??

-oh god the organs are spilling out WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING THE POLICE GIRL

-if i saw i car i would have booked it for the road not hide right beside the door. but that's just me

-casey you still have the phone in your hands throw it or something so it will make a noise

-why is billy climbing through sidney's bedroom window and scaring her?? like if i didn't know he was a ghostface i would have been really suspicious

-gale what are you wearing?? yellow highlighter lookalike

-why did the principal grab sidney's chin like that it's weird as hell

-stu dated both casey and tatum?? how??

-sidney why are you going outside??? to be honest i would probably do the same thing but like

-"dewey: does mom know" i didn't catch that before. i'm gonna be honest i first watched this movie like two months ago and i thought dewey was tatum's step-dad (he looks much older than the teens sorry also i hadn't slept in 24 hours so)