Chapter 6

Smut warning
----------------------

(I'm writing this is school...🍄🍄)

After we kissed he pushed me on the bed and sat on top of me. I tried to control my blushing but I couldn't help it. He starts to take his shirt off and takes mine off after his. He kisses me again and starts to rub my chest. I wrap my arms around his waist. He breaks the kiss, and starts to kiss my neck and bite it a little. "P-pip... W-what are you doing?" I start to softly moan when he starts to bite my neck. As he kisses my neck he starts to caress my thigh and it makes me moan a little louder. He pulls away and starts to take my pants off and boxers. He gets on his knees and start to softly suck on my dick. I start to moan and I grip his hair to start controlling how fast he goes. He starts to pick up the speed which makes me moan louder. "P-pip... I... I can't last much... Longer~" I say still griping his hair. Before I know it he starts deepthroating me. "P-pip!~" I start to moan loudly and soon cum in his mouth. He pulls back and swallows everything. I am completely out of breath and he pins me on the bed. He starts to insert himself in me softly and he lets out a soft moan. I was still tired from him deepthroating me but I didn't stop him. He starts to go in and out slowly so it's comfortable for both of us.