Chapter 8

He sits on his bed and lays back. I walk over to him and sit next to him. I feel consurned for him, especially what his sister does to him. "Pip , we need to talk about your sister." I say sitting him up. He didn't say or do anything but nod. "Why does she do this to you? Why does she abuse you?" He looks at me, like he's about to cry. He looks back at the ground and whipes his eyes. "She has always been that way. My whole life. I'm not sure why she does it, and I don't know what I did wrong." He starts tearing up. "I can never escape it." He curls into a ball and hugs his knees tightly. "Pip, you're not safe here. You need to leave this place." I sound a little aggressive as I speak. But I can't help but feel anger at the bitch. He looks at me and shakes his head. "I could never leave. She'd kill me." I says starting to cry harder. I hug him and rub his back to comfort him. "That's why I'm coming with you. I wouldn't leave you out in your own." He smiles and kiss my cheek. "Thank you Dami." He whispers. He starts to pack his stuff. After an hour we look for the best way to ether distract his sister or leave quickly and quietly. We escape out the back door and we're were on our way.

(Got lazy at end 🤪)