Chapter 2

It's my birthday! As my friends were wishing me a happy birthday I was thinking about Justin as I always am. But then 3rd period came and I saw Katie with a big gift bag and balloons with "Happy Birthday" written across the rubber surface. She handed me the gift and balloons.

"I told you not to get me anything!" I told Katie. But I can't help but feel eager to look inside.

"Thank you!" I said hugging then smiling at her.

Inside the bag was a flowery white shirt from Hollister with Sweet Tea scented body spray. There was a card I found and when I opened it I fell to the floor crying.

After I calmed down I was horrified and embarrassed at what I had just done. I just fell to the floor, on my knees, in the middle of high school class changes and bawled my eyes out.

They were Justin Bieber Believe Concert tickets...On the floor... Three of them! I didn't know what to say to Katie. How did she afford this? How could I ever repay her?

"You don't have to say anything. I'd do anything for my best friend." she said. I couldn't hold myself together and cried even more.

"Its okay Sarah, calm down." Katie was trying to calm me down.

"How could I ever repay you?" I managed to mumble.

"Well, you can repay me by giving one of the tickets to me!"

"Done Deal!" I said without any hesitation what so ever.

The concert was tonight so Katie and I ditched 3rd period English II, walked to the mall, and drove to my house to get ready because we had a ton of shopping to do. I called my other best friend Kelsey and had her get ready at her place, since she lives so far away. The show started at 7:00 pm and Katie said she got backstage passes because she knows a guy, who knows a guy, etc...

I put a Navy blue tank top on with sparkled paper around my breast area. I curled my hair and put on a nice flowing black skirt on with jeweled strapped sandals. I looked hot, well at least that's what I thought. I had heard Kelsey pull up in my driveway but I didn't hear her come in. When I came down stairs Katie and Kelsey's jaw dropped.

"Who are you and what have you done with my friend?!" Kelsey screamed. We giggled because it was true. I had never curled my hair or worn make up until this day.

We hopped in my dad's 1973 GTO El Dorado red Cadillac and drove to PNC Arena. Katie's screaming "Woohoo!" in the back seat. Kelsey and I just looked at each other and pretended as if we didn't know Katie whenever we came to a redlight and stopped.

I can't believe I'm going to see my Idol let alone meet him, I thought.

Have you guys been on the Believe Tour or Honeymoon Tour?

>>>> I've been to the My World tour and I'm going to see Ariana a second time in September!