Chapter24

Once they Uber arrived they all arrived at the restaurant
Hostess's: Hi welcome to RosaNegra who's name is the reservations under tonight
Andi: it's under Andi Barnes
Hostess's: yes ma'am I see yuh right this way please she walked them to a table set for 6 thank yuh for joining us tonight your server will be right out

Hi I'm to Tonya and I'll be your server for tonight what can I get for yuh guys to drink....Everybody gave her there drink order she left to put it in

Jessie: Damn my guy I see your wrist glistening over there he said to Blake that shit fire

Blake: Yuh see me huhhhhh he said flexing his wrist but nah yea my baby blessed me with this gift to finally finalize our relationship!!!!

Fatima:Awwwwww I'm so happy for yuh friend if anybody deserve happiness it's yuh

Blake:hey hey what about me he jokingly said..... I'm the one that's gone make sure that smile stays there forever he said grabbing and kissing the back of her hand

Fatima:Yuh better cause I don't mind hiding a body she said laughing

The server came back with there drinks and took they food order the conversation continued to flow with nothing but laughter and good conversation as they waited on there food..... Blake leaned over whispering in andi's ear babe I can't wait to get yuh out of here I owe yuh for so the times yuh teased me he kissed the back of her ear stop babe she said laughing......

Kylie: Y'all over there being nasty got my girl showing all 32 but yuh look cute friend

Andi: thank yuh babes y'all look just as cute

The server was coming back with there food they sat ate and ordered a couple more drinks would y'all like anything else no we good thank yuh andi said.... So after dinner we are going to this little club we heard about they all was finished eating andi waved for the server to come back over and got the ticket ask the men grabbed for they wallets to pay for dinner what are y'all doing andi asked....we about to pay the bill babe no y'all not cause we already paid it and we also said we got y'all on this trip but babe yuh did enough..... it's okay I got yuh baby y'all ready to head out she asked everybody yea and since y'all paid for dinner we got the tip the guys each tipped her 200 a piece than they left to wait for the Uber outside they pulled up about 5 minutes later and they headed to the club once they got there it was only 11 something and it was already packed they made it inside the girls had already got a section for them so they wouldn't have to stand the whole night the guys walked them to they section and went to the bar to get them drinks they got the drinks and walked back to the girls they was just vibing dancing and drinking Kylie started to feel sick all of a sudden.....yo we finna bounce kyii not feeling good Jessie said to the others if y'all not ready to leave y'all don't have to but I gotta get shorty up out of here..... Nah we good we can all leave together Fatima said they left out and headed to they Uber they made it back to the hotel and went to they rooms.....

Babe yuh good Jessie asked her as she laid on the bed yea I just feel nauseated and light headed it may have been from the smoke in the club though I'm gone take a shower and get in the bed come on let's go get in the shower he went to the bathroom and started the shower to get it to how she liked it he came back in the room got they night stuff out come on babe he undressed and carried her to the shower they got in he bathed her off than bathed himself after about 40 minutes they got out she did her face routine as he brushed his teeth and flossed than he left her in the bathroom area when he was done he went got in the bed to wait on her once she was done she did the same than left out the bathroom she climbed in bed and cuddled under him he kissed her forehead and pulled the cover on top of them come here sexy I got cha he put anything on the tv and rubbed her back until she fell asleep........