????????. evil motherf****r

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗
FORTUNE COOKIES

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗FORTUNE COOKIES

︴▒░. a matt sturniolo
social media au

IRL!

        BEING BACK AT SCHOOL ON A WEEKEND DID NOT PEAK A PARTICULAR FONDNESS IN ROMAN, however, standing in line in the nippy fall air with her jacket wrapped tightly around her arms at the concession stand waiting for popcorn reminded her of how dearly she loved sports— even if it was just a high school football game.

just the sports culture in general held a certain warmness in her heart that could not be snuffed out. her father being a retired nfl player could have a huge influence on that, considered he played a majority of her childhood, but she likes to think she grew particularly fond of it all on her own.

once retrieving her popcorn, she made her way back to the stadium. the stands were packed, despite homecoming season being almost over. usually this would be the time when things started to die down as people got ready for winter sports, but somerville had spirit. and it wasn't going away anytime soon.

just as roman spotted her friends in the crowd, she heard her named being called from behind her. turning around rather swiftly, she was met with isaiah, who was jogging to catch up to her.

"oh, hey, zay!" roman grinned, enveloping the boy in a hug, which he reciprocated back politely, wrapping a strong arm around her. "what are you doing here? i thought you were too cool for school events."

even though she was teasing, he pinched her playfully before shrugging. "i don't know...i was bored and i knew your brother played so i figured you'd be here too, and you know, you cool i guess."

"i guess?" roman scoffed, "you just admitted to coming to a football game just to see me and all i get is an 'i guess'? oh, you suck."

isaiah squinted, "hold on, i ain't say i came for you. i said i knew you'd be here, so i came anyway."

roman lead him up the stairs, eyeing the floor as she tried to watch her step from fallen food and trash already littering bleachers.

"so, same difference?" roman sneered sarcastically, glancing back at isaiah who wore a permanent smirk.

"you one cocky motherfucker, ain't you?"

"cocky, or confident?" she mocked, pulling the corner of her mouth up to match the expression he wore on his face.

once they made it to the row where the triplets and bea were in, she stopped abruptly, causing isaiah to lightly bump into her.