𝟎𝟖. the humanity project

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗
FORTUNE COOKIES

゚⚪︎゜º゚︒⦁․∗FORTUNE COOKIES

︴▒░. a matt sturniolo
social media au

IRL!

"I'M GENUINELY GOING TO LOSE MY SHIT IF SHE SAYS THIS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME!" is the exact thing whispered in roman's ear during this lovely monday evening class.

the culprit? her ferocious (slightly insane) redhead buddy— analí depaolo.

the two were sitting in their last class of the day; film appreciation, eagerly counting the minutes until the bell rang and they were released. and as much as roman liked the class, the monday blues were catching up to her quicker than anticipated.

their teacher, mrs. caldwell, had been going over course expectations once again, despite having been several weeks into the class. she repeatedly went over upcoming homework assignments, where to find the films she assigned, and even went into detail about the final (which was months away)— and it was all driving analí crazy.

"at least she didn't make us take back out the syllabus," roman whispered back to her friend who's head was buried in her hands in pure agony. "i'd probably really fucking lose it."

"somehow," analí sighed. "this is way worse."

"alright class," mrs. caldwell announced. "i know we already touched a little bit on what your final is going to look like, but i want you guys to be prepared."

roman felt her phone buzzing frequently in her pocket, but she ignored it, already having a good idea about who was behind it.

all three of the triplets were in this class.

and with just a quick glance, she could see nick and chris typing away on their phones across the room, even if they were "hiding" it behind their books. they were more than likely texting the groupchat because they were bored out of their minds, just like she was.

the only exception, of course, was matt. who, honestly, had to be the only one genuinely paying attention to what this lady had been saying.

"okay, as i said at the beginning of the year, your final will reflect 30% of your grade." mrs. caldwell recalled from her spot behind her desk. "however, it is a small group assignment. small group, meaning two of you. not three, not four, not one, two. partner work."

roman watched with an amused expression as almost everyone in the class groaned in disappointment. apparently they were not big fans of partner work, but roman didn't really mind it that much.