"SOMETHING GOING ON?"

⚪️@𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻

❤️𝟷.𝟷𝙼 💬𝟼𝟺𝚔 ↗️𝟸.𝟼𝚔
𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗳𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭,𝟭𝟬𝟬,𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁.
𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺??- #𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻 #𝗻𝘆𝗰 #𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲

@𝗷𝟯𝗻𝗻𝘆𝗱𝗲𝘀𝟭𝗴𝗻𝘇𝘇 - 🤤🖤
⬆️𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻 - 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦🖤

@𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗳 - 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺!
🩷𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

@𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘀 - 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗮𝟭𝘇𝗲𝗻𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟴𝟮 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 😂 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.
⬆️𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻 - 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵🤮

@𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗿𝘆 - 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 😉❄️
⬆️𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻 - 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦

@𝗻𝗮𝘁𝟯𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗱 - 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 🙃
🩷𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

                𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒⬇️
_____________________________________________
PART 6
(YOUR POV)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has now been a week since the Halloween party, it is now the beginning of November and I haven't been more exited! The air is getting colder, houses are getting cozier! It's a dream! Especially in New York.
I wake up out of my bed and I feel freezing!
That's because... my balcony door is open?.. I was thinking that I forgot to close it, but what I saw out there chilled me even more, it was chuck, in a suit.
His hair looked fresh, I could smell his Dior sauvage cologne from here. As I was mesmerised looking at him he looked up. His deep brown siren eyes staring into my soul could of made me faint I swear.
"Chuck what are you doing on my balcony?.. it's 8:30 in the morning!" I moaned angrily.
"It's my bedroom to you know... we technically share bedrooms." He said, followed by a sip of his whisky.
"Fair enough, but drinking?! At 8 in the morning? That's sad." I said. I took the cup of whisky, along with the bottle off of him. I put them inside my room, I r them went onto the balcony to chuck again.
"Seriously? Drinking straight up whisky at 8 in the morning chuck? Do you have some problem?" I said angrily. "Aw. I love how worried you are for me, but it has nothing to do with you." He said with his raspy low voice. "I'm not worried chuck! Also would you please delete your Pervy comment on my Instagram!" I shouted. "What?. The one about snow? I don't see how that's pervy.." he said with a devilish grin on his face. I froze, before he gave me chance to speak he said "now if you excuse me, I've got a meeting to attend to." He walked past, taking his whisky with him.
Well, atleast I was up early?...
Because of my chilly start in the morning, I felt wide awake. So I decided to get ready. Because today me, Blair and Serena were all going to a cafe, maybe that will take my mind of chuck, I hope..
Anyways I walk into my wardrobe and start digging for something elegant to wear.
I end up wearing

A black Chanel dress, followed along with some black , chanel ballet flat shoes, some chanel sunglasses and a black chanel headband

A black Chanel dress, followed along with some black , chanel ballet flat shoes, some chanel sunglasses and a black chanel headband. Andddd my black Birkin bag, I looked so Devine.
I had my hair straightened, but didn't look to skimpy. Along with my chanel headband.
I apply my usual makeup, some mascara,lipgloss, concealer,powder,blush,eyebrows and some contour.
Now for my favourite bit! Jewellery. I throw on my silver Cartier ring, a black Cartier watch and that's it. Nothing that will look to tacky.
____________________________________
When I get there I can see Blair and Serena! They both looked at me in shock, but Blair was the most shocked, she mentioned how I'm the only person who she knows who has the same fashion sense as her, I was honoured!
Serena then pulled out a chair with a smile on her face. I sit down and carefully place my birkin bag on the floor. We all ordered a croissant and a cup of hot chocolate. I felt like I was living the dream. Out with my gals in New York, wearing chanel and Cartier, eating brunch. If I told myself 2 years ago that this is my life right now, I think I would of passed away.
____________________________________
Anyways we all left from the cafe, Serena asked me if I wanted to go back to Blair's house but honestly I couldn't be bothered, I just wanted to sit down and watch some tv back at the apartment In peace, as seen as nobody was there. As I arrive at lilys apartment, it's dead silence. It's amazing.
I take off my glasses and head band and place them on the kitchen counter so I can go to my room to get some comfy clothes on.
I hear some russling around in my bathroom.
"Oh my gosh... has someone broken in?" I thought to myself. Oh my gosh!
Chuck was at a meeting, Dan was with Nate, Jenny was at Elenores, lily and Rufus went out shopping, and Erik was at the library!
"Hello?!..." I shouted. The door then opened.
it was chuck.. he opened the door, soaking wet with just a towel that was covering his crotch. "hello, sorry if a frightened you, my shower wasn't working.." he explained. "Um..." I couldn't keep focus, his soaking wet hair and abs and his v-line made me feel some type of way I've never felt before. I needed to see IT.. I pretend to fall over and 'accidentally' pull the towel down. I Look back up to chuck staring at me with his crotch out..
I stood up and opened my mouth out of shock. it was massive.
"Oh my gosh Chuck!! Im so sorry..." I explained.
"It's fine Angelina. I know you did this on purpose." He then picks up the towel, wraps it back around him and walks back to his room. I froze, how did he know I did it... oh well I guess...
____________________________________
After the... incident happened. I went downstairs to go and sit on the kitchen counter , and went on my phone for abit, still kinda uncomfortable in my dress because I didn't really get a chance to change, but oh well?..
chuck then walks through the kitchen, dressed in a suit. We both make awkward eye contact. He then goes to the refrigerator that I was sitting right next to. To break the silence I say "chuck again I am really really sorry for what happened. But It was an accident!.." I said trying to convince him.
"Well, it's not like your not gonna see it sooner or later." He said well he looked at me with his beautiful siren eyes and his devilish smirk.
"Oh chuck don't start acting cocky, you wouldn't be able to handle me." I said as I was still sitting  down on the counter, then lifting my dress up to reveal my sexy stockings. "Wanna bet?" Chuck said as he carefully ran his hand on my thigh.
I just look at him.
Dan then walks through the house. "Um.. what is going on in here??" Dan confusingly said as chuck moved away from me.
"Nothing dan!" I Said as a quickly jumped off of the counter, and ran to my room.
Oh boy, I have a treat waiting for me I guess.