"SNOWFLAKE BALL PREPARING"

⚪️@𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻

❤️𝟷.𝟷𝙼         💬𝟻𝟽𝚔      ↗️𝟺𝟻𝟾𝚔
𝗻𝗮𝘁𝟯𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭,𝟭𝟬𝟬,𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁.
-𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴😋 #NY #selfie #explorepage #winter

@𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘀  - 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴?
🩷𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.
⬆️𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗻𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗿𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.  - 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭...

@𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻  - 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘶😚😚⬆️𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻  - 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦💘

@𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗸𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝟯𝗿𝘄𝟬𝟬𝗱𝘀𝗻  - 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺☺️
⬆️𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻  - 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘬 :)

@𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗳  - 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤😉
⬆️𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻  - 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤😋😉

@𝗻𝗮𝘁𝟯𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗱  - 𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭?
⬆️𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻  - 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴, 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵😅

@𝗹𝗶𝗹𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗳𝘂𝘀  - ☺️☺️💗
🩷𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

                   𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒⬇️
_____________________________________________

PART 9
(YOUR POV)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was getting chiller outside, houses were getting cozier, candles were being lit, Christmas trees were being put up, Christmas decorations were being scattered all over Manhattan.
Christmas was coming soon!!! Which means the snowflake ball was tomorrow!!
____________________________________
As I ate my breakfast with Serena, we were talking about what we were going to wear at the snowflake ball. That was when I released I had nothing to wear.
"Oh god! I have nothing to wear!" I nervously said.
"Oh my god! Well, let's go out today and go buy you something! I'm gonna go get ready now!!" Serena happily said as she ran to her room.
I was actually glad that Serena was taking me, this can be a chance to spend time with each other. It feels like I haven't spent much time with her just lately as she's always with Blair.
Anyways, I finish of my bowl of granola, strawberry's and banana. I toss my bowl into the sink and skip to my room, I couldn't wait to pick my dress out!!
I got to my room, as I walked through the door, I saw chuck sitting at the end of my bed. He looked up, "chuck, what are you doing?" I asked with a frown on my face. He looked up, "we need to talk" he said seriously. Normally chuck is never this serious, I knew something was up.. "what's up?" I questioned.
He stood up and came to face me, he looked down and then looked back into my eyes , and sighed.
"Listen Angelina. I don't want to do this but I think we should stop this thing we having going on between us, I don't wanna hurt you because I genuinely like you." He said as his eyes slightly teered up.
I sighed and looked at him, "okay." I said seriously.
He looked at me for a second, clenching his jaw, then walking off into his room.
What the hell was that about? I was glad he cared about me and didn't want to hurt me, but I just felt like I part of me was missing as he said that.
I held back my tears as I sat at my vanity and got ready, I applied concealer, mascara and lipgloss and a tad bit of bronzer.
I didn't have time to do my hair so I just did a slick back bun. I put a white Ralph Lauren jumper on, along with a gilet, some leggings and some ugg boots. Serena then came into my room, she saw I looked abit down.
"Hey, are you okay a?.." she asked as she stood behind me as I was sitting at my vanity.
As I looked back at her through the mirror I said "no I'm fine, let's go come on!" I said with a slight smile.
Today I just wanted to take my mind off of Chuck.
Serena then grabbed my hand and we both ran to the elevator. We got to the bottom floor, walked out of the complex and walked downtown.
As we were walking she asked me if everything was okay again. I didn't really want to tell her about me and Chuck yet. Especially not today as I just wanted to clear my mind, get a nice dress and go to get something to eat with Serena. "Trust me serena, I'm fine!!" I re assured her with a big smile on my face.
"If you say so!.." she said as she playfully punched my arm well we both laughed.
We then got to this fancy looking boutique. I looked up and it had the most gorgeous displayed dressed up front. Hell yeah they were expensive but I honestly didn't care at this point. Me and Serena both walked in and greeted the lady that worked there, as Serena knew her. Serena went to go and look around for some jewellery, leaving me to find my beautiful gown!
I searched and searched, no hope to find one.
But then, my eyes locked with this gorgeous silk dress.

It was stunning! + went with the winter theme.
I looked at the price which made me pause..
$886 ?? I paused and thought for a moment.
"Is it really worth it..." i thought to myself.
Hell yeah! It's gorgeous and maybe could come in use in situations other than the snowflake ball.
So I bought it!!
____________________________________
I was back home right now. The time was currently 7.12pm as me and Serena had a huge ton of fun!
After I bought the dress, along with Serena buying hand fulls of golden bracelets and earrings.
We went to a cafe, we ordered a panini each, along with a cup of coffee. (and some champagne)
After that, we went back to Blair's and had some MORE champagne! (Honestly i just wanted to keep my mind off of Chuck) but besides that, we had a lot of fun!
Me and Serena got back really drunk,
She followed me into my room and fell on my bed and fell asleep. As i didn't have a bed to sleep in I just slept of the floor. Uncomfy but oh well.
I then woke up 4 hours later, in chucks bed?? Chuck was still awake so I asked him how I ended up there.
"I didn't want you sleeping on the floor, i know we're not on good terms but it's the least I could do." He said as he was texting Nate.
"Thanks Chuck, but I'm good on the floor..." i said awkwardly as i sat up.
"It's fine, stay. It's only awkward if you make it awkward, it's not like we're doing anything, plus you'll wake up with extreme back ache which I don't think u want as the snowflake ball is tomorrow night, your decision though." He said in his raspy low voice, still messaging people on his phone.
I looked at him and lay back down, he was right, so I just went back to sleep.
____________________________________
It was now morning time and I woke up, still in chucks bed. I opened my eyes and saw chucks arm around me. I sat up quickly, which removed his arm from around me. I mean I liked it but it was his choice letting me go.
Chuck opened his eyes, "chuck, you said nothing will happen, why is your arm around me?!" I said in my morning voice, with an angry look on my face.
"Sorry, must've slipped." Chuck whispered.
"Whatever. I'm gonna go get some more sleep on my floor." I said as i stormed out of his room.
I looked at my bed, I was expecting Serena to be scattered on my bed asleep , but she wasn't there.
"She probably just got up in the middle of the night to go in her room" I thought to myself. I then jumped into bed and wrapped my silk duvet around myself, and decided to take a nap so I wasn't so dozy for the ball tonight.
____________________________________