019

(Maddies outfit)

(Maddies outfit)

BIG TIME SKIP

It has officially been 6 month since the 2 couples started dating! Since it is there 6 month anniversaries the boys have decided to surprise the girls.

They decided to make a reservation at a super fancy place in NYC where the girls live going and they get some gifts as well!

Malachis pov:

Walker and I woke up early this morning to get everything ready for our 1 month's anniversaries.

We got ready for the day and went to the store to find some food for the picnic later.

I sent Maddie a quick message so she knew where we were.

Mads ❤️

Malachi-
Hey Mads, me and Walker are going to go to the store and run a few more errands you and Mo can just rest and spend some time together and shop!! Meet us at your guys favorite restaurant!
P.s I left my credit card on the kitchen counter

Maddie-
Hey Chai, thank you so much 😘

—————————————————————————

Maddies pov:

Once I got done texting with Malachi I got ready and me and mo went to Starbucks

I got:

(Ignore the how to order

(Ignore the how to order. But guys this drink is so freakin good I love it)

I also got a bacon egg and cheese on a croissant!!

Once we finished eating we headed over to a mall to go shopping. We are literally so happy that Malachi gave us his credit card!

We then got to the mall and went inside!

We went to Lululemon, Nike, American eagle and urban outfitters.

We got a whole lot of stuff and now Malachi is down 2500 dollars 😁😁