Prologue 2.

Prologue 2
The fall…

25 minutes ago…

"Alright you guys ready." A young boy asked his friends.

"Of course! The adults never let us go to that mountain, and we're practically adults so we deserve to know what's up there." A girl replied.

"Chara I'm still not too sure about this." A different girl said, identifying the girl as Chara.

"Oh c'mon Frisk it's not like anything bad will happen." Chara said, comforting the girl named Frisk.

"Is that all, cause if it is I Hope you guys brought what you're supposed to." The boy from earlier said.

The rest of the people nodded showing off what they brought.

The group consisted of 3 girls and 3 boys.

"Then let's go!" The boy said, seemingly the leader of their little adventure.

As the teenagers began hiking up the mountain they all wondered what could be so important that nobody was allowed up the mountain.

"Alright everyone watch your step, the trees block out most of the sunlight so be careful." The boy said

The group merely nodded their heads looking up and down to make sure they didn't trip or bump into something.

"Allison take out the torch, we won't be able to see much longer." The boy said.

"Yeah yeah." Allison replied, taking out a torch and lighting it.

"I don't see what's so special up here that we're not allowed here." One of the other boys said.

"I don't know either Jack, but if we're not allowed up here there has to be something important." The boy replied to Jack.

"Hehe who knows Mike, the stories of monsters and humans might be true." A boy laughed at his own remark.

"As if, also pay attention Rex, you're about to walk into a tree." Mike said.

The boy named Rex quickly opened his eyes and barely dodged the tree.

"Pfft, idiot." Chara said, taunting Rex.

"Oh shut it." Rex said, his face turning red out of embarrassment.

The group laughed slightly as they all continued walking.

"It's so hard to navigate with these trees in the way." Frisk said, complaining about the trees.

"I know right, whatever's up here better be worth all this trouble." Chara said, agreeing with Frisk.

"It's not like we're here to find something incredibly important, we're just here to find out why we're not allowed up here." Allison said.

"Meh, I just wanna find out if anything valuable is up here." Chara said.

*Sigh* "You and your greediness." Alison said, sighing.

"You know me, if it's something pretty or costly it's mine." Chara said, puffing her chest out in pride.

"Yeah yeah, pay more attention, we don't want to get separated." Rex said.

"As if you're one to talk." Jack said snickering.

"Screw you." Rex said with a smile on his face.

The group continued walking until they reached an end.

"Holy shit, this hole is massive!" Chara said.

Chara looked into the pit.

"It's too dark I can't see a thi-" before Chara could finish her sentence she tripped on a vine and fell into the pit.

"CHARA!" Frisk tries to grab Chara but ends up falling with her.

"CHARA! FRISK!" Allison screams.

Before anyone could do anything Mike shouted.

"Stop! We'll go back and get some help from the adults." Mike said, trying to keep calm and lead the group.

"A-alright, Chara! Frisk! Be careful!" Jack shouted.

The group began rushing back but before they could they saw something.

"Everyone stay calm, it haven't seen us yet." Mike said, instructing the group to stay calm.

"We're trying but that a fucking bear, why'd we have to come here when winter is close." Rex said.

The group began to slowly try walking away.

But while they were walking there was a snap.

The bear turned its head their way.

"Shit shit shit shit, it's seen us." Jack said, panicking.

The bear rushed towards them full intent on taking their lives.

"RUN!" Mike shouted.

While the others began running away, Allison was frozen with fear as the bear began getting closer.

As the bear was about to claw at her face Rex pushed her away.

When he pushed her away he screamed out in pain as the bear's attack ripped his arm off.

"AHHHHHHHH! MY ARM! MY FUCKING ARM." Rex screamed out in pain.

"REX!" Mike shouted.

Mike's scream distracted the bear enough for Allison and Rex to run away.

But as they were running at their top speed, something they should've known is that though they may be fast, the bear was faster.

Catching up quickly the bear swung its claw at Rex.

Rex was too slow to move away as the bear's strength and sharp claws tore through his skin and bones.

Before Rex could even scream out in pain he died when the bear bit his head off.

Allison screamed out in terror as she trips on a tree's roots.

The bear began walking towards her.

"S-STAY AWAY!" Allison screamed as the bear attacked her and began ripping her guts out of her chest.

Mike watched this scene in terror, as he began running away.

He was able to run away from the bear but he encountered something else.

He encountered Jack's dead body splattered across the floor.

Mike screamed as tears began falling down his face like an endless river.

Mike was about to run away when he bumped into something and fell.

What he bumped into was a pact of wolves.

The wolves began attacking Mike as he curled into a ball crying out for his family and friends.

Even though he was almost an adult, he was still nothing but a child.

With Frisk and Chara…

When they were falling they hugged each other.

They were lucky enough that when they hit the ground they didn't hit their heads, and something was there to cushion their impact.

They looked around wondering where they'd fallen.

They tried screaming for help, but no one came

"Where are we?" Frisk said.

"I have no idea." Chara replied.

END

Yay prologue 2 is done.

this one is slightly longer but still not written well.

But thats all so Bai Bai.