6

The walk home feels agonisingly slow, Aaron's hand is placed firmly on my ass. We go to his apartment, all the lights were off. As soon as the door closes I'm against it, his mouth on mine. "You think you're so clever wearing a dress like that to tease me infront of the team, don't you?" He looks at me like I'm a meal, like he could devour me in a matter of seconds. "It got you wanting me. Didn't it, sir?"

"I've always wanted you Liv." He kisses against my neck, placing one against the dark hickey on my neck. "Want me to leave more marks against your skin baby?" He asks me. "Yes, please." I breath out, my hands digging into his hair. I feel him kissing, him sucking, him even biting my neck, I'm gonna have trouble covering them. "Up." He taps my thigh, indicating I need to jump. I do and he latches onto my legs, hoisting me up.

He backs us up against a wall, still aggressively kissing me. "What would you think of me sliding these panties to the side, and feeling how wet you are for me?" He whispers against my ear. "Just do it Aaron, please." He makes an noise at the back of his throat. I feel his hand travel against my thigh, finally making contact with my panties. I gasp at the touch and I feel him smirk against my lips. He slides my panties to the side, his fingers sliding up and down.

"Holy fuck." I throw my head back as I feel him insert a finger. "That's it, be a good girl and let me please you." He inserts another, pushing them in and out. His thumb circling my clit. "Aaron, please." I feel myself getting closer to the edge, a knot building in my stomach. "Use your words sweetheart." If he calls me sweetheart one more time I won't be able to last any longer. "I'm gonna- Fuck- I'm gonna cum Aaron." My hands and gripping his hair as he curls his fingers inside me. "Do it, let go."

His words send me over the edge, I clench around his fingers as I moan his name. As I'm coming down from my orgasm I start take his shirt off. Once I undo the buttons on his shirt I slide it off him, the clothing falling behind him. He grabs my thighs, carrying us through his apartment to his bed. Our lips not breaking once. It's a wonder he can do that. He throws me on the bed, I giggle at the action, to which he smirks.

I grab the hem of my dress, sitting up and taking it off me, leaving me in my panties that have been pushed to the side by Aaron and my bra. "Fuck you're beautiful." He whispers, kissing my stomach, moving upwards to my neck again. I kiss him lips and grab the bulge in his pants. Hard as a rock. Quickly, I unzip his jeans and his underwear comes off with them, revealing his dick. I couldn't help but stare at it. "Like what you see?" I smirk at his words. I pull him closer by the neck, kissing him yet again.

I feel him line himself up with my entrance. "I'll go slow." He smooths my hair, I smile up at him. "You don't have to." He looks at me, surprised. "I know, but I want to." Then I feel him enter me, slowly, just as he promise. "Oh my god." My arms are tightly around his neck. "Fuck, you feel so good Liv." He kisses the spot right next to me ear. "Can I move?" He asks, making sure I'm comfortable.

"Yes, please." I hiss, I feel him start to move. Sounds of skin slapping and soft moans fill the apartment. "Aaron, please." I whisper, my grip on him gets tighter. "Use your words baby, tell me what you want." His pace gets faster. "Shit, I can feel you clenching, you gonna come for me Liv?" I can't even speak, I'm in pure ecstasy. All I can do is nod my head. "You need to use your words Liv, come on baby."

Something inside me snaps, a build up completely let lose. "I'm coming, oh my god." I hold him closer and all I see is white. Aaron gets slower as I feel him release in the condom he somehow put on before or during this. We're panting, Aaron still inside me. He slowly pulls out and I feel slightly empty with him not inside anymore. "Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" He says, I look over to him with hooded eyes. "Okay."

He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom, turning the shower on. He gets inside the shower with me washing me off. The warm water trickling down my body as I feel soothed. He rubs my back, washing me, at the same time he's placing small kisses onto my neck, back and upper arms. I breath in the moment, the aroma, everything about him.