rehab

Dealer - Lana Del Ray

The room that rests in darkness is filled with music. Manoban exhales smoke and begins to dance. The white shirt was worn on a naked body, except that a black lace bra and lace underpants blocked the most intimate under this shirt.

— Please don't try to find me through my dealer,— she takes another puff.

The city behind the panoramic windows becomes more colorful, brighter, richer. Thoughts are confused, and the mind is clouded.

— He won't pick up his phone,— exhales along with the smoke and closes his eyes, enjoying the perfect weed.

Taehyung has never let her down. And she loved him so damn much for it.

He took another puff and continued to dance, pulling up his shirt. She notices every reflection on the glass and starts flirting with it.

He exhales smoke and continues to dance, but this time he is spinning in a waltz, following the pseudo-cavalier. The lips that were already smiling soften even more on her face, and then she laughs.

— My dealer,— sings hoarsely and falls on the sofa, throwing his head back. He moans blissfully and inhales again, this time strongly, and then exhales slowly, shaking his head a little to the beat of the melody,— Gave u all my maney, give u all me maney!—sings screaming and filled with laughter, again dragging on.

Everything floats before her eyes, but she likes it so much. Something warm inside, so nice. She shakes a little with anticipation and happiness. The room shimmers with different colors, from red to purple.

Everything around shines like glitter. And Lalisa was ready for such a life. In this world, she fucking likes it, because everything here is round, livelier, more necessary, more colorful.

- Lisa? - she hears on the shutters of consciousness and takes another puff, exhaling smoke, washing away.

This cigarette is already running out, and Lisa promises herself to save the other five for tomorrow, although she knows that she will smoke at least two in the next fifteen minutes.

And in the next second, her world begins to crack and collapse, because reality falls on her head. Park appears in front of the black-haired one so unexpectedly that she does not believe in her presence here, but as soon as the blonde starts shaking her beloved and hitting her in the face, she begins to feel with the tip of her nose what kind of shit she got into. Again.

But Manoban breaks into a smile and takes the girl by the face, pulling her towards him and kissing her. Puck breaks out, hating such a Fox, and she releases her, throwing her head back.

— Chaeyoung,— she breathes out in a half-groan, — Look.— She raises her hand and sweeps across the room, and Park frowns, noticing five more cigarettes on the table, which are quickly hidden in her pocket.

— I'll kill Taehyung,— she mutters through her teeth and again starts hitting Lisa on the cheeks, trying to bring her to her senses.

And the Fox hears all her words as if under water. Manoban laughs softly because the face opposite is so funny.

— You have such freckles,— the youngest frowns, not remembering these very freckles, because she never noticed them, and Pak only tightens her lips, getting even angrier.