Chapter 1

This is my first time writing a story so sorry if its bad or shit...

Tom sucked at math, and what i mean by sucked is, he absolutely.. Sucked.
Toms 18, marks 22 at the time. Everyone else.. Whatever ill say it in the story.

**toms POV**

I was on my way to Annes house. Anne was gonna help me and try to be my private tutor. I skated to Annes house. I knocked on the door.

A tall guy, wearing a rad descendants shirt. (i forgot how to spell it so idk if i did it correctly) opened the door. I looked him up and down, he had these beautiful blue eyes, i couldn't tell exactly what kind of blue.

"Sup. Names mark. Youre the one that sucks at math hm? Annes upstairs. I didnt quite get your name.. " mark said.
"M-me..? Oh uhm.. ny names tom.. tom delonge..."
"cool. I'll be in the back."

I walked up the stairs while mark was going to his backyard. I had heard of him once or twice, some rumors going around. How he fucked a teacher or some shit.. Anyways, i walked into Annes room and saw her waiting for me with her notebook.

"Its about time tom!" Anne said jokingly.
"Its not my fault i was caught at the door by your brother!" i said trying to go along with Annes joke.
"dont even bring up my brother! The dudes weird as hell!"
"I think i already caught that.." I said trying to make Anne laugh, It didnt work.

I sat down aside from Anne, getting out my notebook from my backpack.

"So, what do we start with..?" Anne said.
"You're the tutor Anne not me.."
"How about we go from pages 126-224 in the workbook?"
"WHAT?! YOU'RE GIVING ME MORE WORK THAN SCHOOL!" I shouted jokingly.
"Oh c'mon tom! You need the extra practice..! "
"Ugh..."
"Stop being so drousy all the time! Cheer up once in a while..!"
"Fine..."
"Now get to work and listen!"

Anne was explaining about how you can conjoint these two numbers and letters blah blah blah... I was just thinking about how mark had those beautiful blue ey-

"Tom?! Are you even listening to me?!!" Anne said Interupting my awesome daydreaming.
"U-uh yeah you just like... divide or.. uh subtract the number from the decimal and you uhm..."
"Tom i swear on mother natures shit she took you will not pass the math test if you arent listening."
"On mother natur- huh?!"
"Tom just listen to me, we have a few pages left."

Good, i can go home and play games after this. Thanks my daydreaming mind.

"So yeah!" Anne says closing her workbook. "We're done here. You finshed the math session, dont know if you were listening though..."
"Oh yeah i was totally listening.. You just add the.. The 5.. And you divide it by... 5.." i said obviously not knowing what Anne had just taught me.
"Whatever tom ill just show you tomorrow!"

I started to walk out of Annes room.

"Bye tom."
"Bye Anne.."

I started to walk downstairs not looking where im going. Mark was walking right past me and i ended up crashing into him.

"I- sorry.." i said nervously trying not to stare into his eyes but still not getting off of him.
"Uh... can you get off of me?" mark said a little weirded out.
"Oh yeah my bad.."
"uh."
"Sorry ill go.." i said not knowing what to say.

Mark took a look at me walking away and saw that i had a descendants shirt on also with an atticus hat.

Mark grabbed me by the arm.
"Party at my house, 10:35, tomorrow." mark said randomly.
"W- you want me to be there or.." i said confused.
"I wouldn't just invite you for no reason. You seem kind of rad."
"Thanks..?"
"Cya." mark said while i walked out the door.
"The mans dumb and cool at the same time." mark mumbles under his breath while walking to his room.

This is the first time ive been invited to a party. Otherwise from birthday parties, never really went to them either way.

I got home from my skateboard and walked inside, parents arguing as usual, i seemed to get used to it by now, whatever.
I walked in my room and sat on my bed also slamming my backpack on the floor.
I decided i wanted to practice some notes on my electric guitar so i rung it up and started playing it.

I was playing it for a long time, i was bored, the usual. My mom called me to come eat dinner. I plopped my guitar down and waddled ahead down to the dinner table.

I sat down and everyone ate their food in awkward silence.

It was getting a bit late, so i put my plate in the dishes and walked back to my room, laid down and fell asleep.

**Marks POV**

I woke up and got ready for the party, i dont quite remember saying the party was at AM or PM, but its at AM. i hope tom knows that.

** Toms POV **

I hopped out of bed and got ready for the party just predicting its at 10:35 AM.

it was currently 10:05, im kind of a deep sleeper, but also a late sleeper. My sleep schedules used to waking up usally around 10:30.

I changed into a red hurley shirt and black pants, i decided to rewear my atticus cap.

I got my skateboard, it had rained last night so the skateboard was wet. It didnt stop me from riding it though.

I skated all the way to Annes house again, (sometimes ill call it annes house and sometimes ill say marks house idk what to say) i knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.