Chapter 2

(Still toms pov)

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. Mark answered the door.

"H-hey.." i said nervously
"Hey man, come inside. Also i forgot to ask you the other day.. How old are you?"
"Im about 18..."
"Aight, im 22."
"Pretty rad for a 22 year old hm?"
Mark chuckles.
"I guess so. Hey dude do you play bass or electric guitar some shit?"
"Uh.. Elec guitar.. Why?"
"Ah, no reason, just curious."
"Hey is there anyone else arriving?"
"Dude you got here an hour early. Your phone timers wrong by the way, saw it while you were waking in"
"What?! Is that why theres hardly anyone wherever i go?!"
"Pfft, either your phone timers wrong or no one wants to be around y-"

Mark gets cut off by multiple people knocking on the door roughly.
"Harsh much." i mumble.

Everyone walks in noticing all the beer, wine, drinks, and decorations that i havent even noticed yet.

Everyone runs to the alcoholic beverages first.

"Damn.. These in the morning..?" i say confused..

always wanted to try some but being not allowed roams my head. I walk to the fridge and grab a beer, chugging it down while grabbing one more and chugging them down too.

I grabbed the bottle of vodka and examined it for a few seconds.

"Chug it!" i hear various people shouting at me, wanted to know what the big deal was.

I chugged it, even though i only drank half of the bottle i started Regretting every single sip i took. I started falling everywhere. Gives me a sign to never drink again.

** Marks POV **

That Tom dude probably didnt even know what vodka was and still drank it, what an idiot, a dumb cool idiot.

Tom was walking around and fell on me, i started into his eyes awkwardly and he stared directly back into mine. I realized how such beautiful eyes he had and i never noticed it before. I pushed tom off of me slightly while sipping my drink and talking to a friend of mine.

"Whos that guy?" i heard my friend say.
"Hes a guy i met the other day, his names tom, 18."
"Shit dude, mans 18 and chugging vodka, rad as hell..!"
"I was suprised to see him do that..  He seems kind of cool too. "

I could see tom falling on the ground in the distance, everyone soon to be laughing and giggling everytime he falls, i really have never experienced this at one of my partys before. This is the first time we've got entertainment.
Toms vodka wore off by the time everyone left and the party was over.

** Toms POV **

"W-what happened?"

"You got drunk and passed out." Mark said while sipping a cola while watching tv.
"The partys over?" i said
"Yup, you're lucky though. Everyone thought you were rad."
"Oh. hey can i say here for the night?"
"Sure. I have a sleeping bag in my room, feel free to get it near night time. "

(Finishing a few chapters tomorrow, give me some time please 🙏)