❤️Swimming (Steve)

Switch Steve X Sub Y/n

Summary: When it gets to hot out for
Y/n in the pool, she finds a way to stay cool which Steve can't help but want.

"C'mon Rogers! I'm going to the pool, are you coming?" You asked as you passed by his open door. He groaned before he looked up and saw you in your y/f/c bikini, which is a few sizes to small.

"Sure, I'll be there in five!" Steve said quickly as he jumped up to his dresser, making you laugh. He always found a way to mark you laugh, which is something you loved about him.

Steve had always been one of the first ones you'd ever became friends with and had been friends with you before you both went in the ice.

His short blonde hair, his slight stubble, Steve's dimples, and the way he always took charge and kept everything in order was hypnotizing to watch and adore.

As you placed your towel down on a deck chair, Steve came running out and dived right into the pool. He had a pair of American Flag shorts on.

"Shit, Y/n I think I hurt my ankle!" Steve yelped as swam up to the side of the pool, you immediately rushed over, "what happened!?" You asked

Steve raised his hand up for you to help him out, and with your solider serum it shouldn't be hard, but as you started to pull, Steve pulled back and you dove into the pool. "You bastard!" You screamed, splashing Steve as he chuckled

--30 MINUTES LATER

As you laid on a float around the pool and Steve had Vision bring him a bottle of beer, it started to get to hot for you. "Hey Stevie, is it okay if I take my top off? I mean we've known each other for so long, and it's super hot!" You asked

Steve looked surprised as he looked over to you, lowering his glasses he had on, "uh, yeah, go ahead!" He told you, taking a sip from his bottle and looking away slowly.

You smiled as you took off the top of your bikini and threw it to the side of the pool. Steve looked anywhere but your direction, you'd known he had a crush on you for a long time, but didn't know he still felt that way.

After a few more minutes of silence, you asked him again, "Would it be okay if I took off my bottoms now? It's sooo hot" You asked, now just trying to rile him up. "Y-yeah, go ahead, I don't care"

You smirked as you slide them off with ease and threw them on top of your bikini top. "Stevie...can you come here" You asked with a pout

You could tell he was hesitant but reluctantly swam over to your float, hanging onto the side while not leaving eye contact, "I give you permission," You told Steve while caressing his cheek, "What?" He asked surprised, "I give you permission to touch me. However. You. Want. I know you like me..." You whispered

"I- Y/n are you sure?" Steve asked gently while placing one hand on your hip.
You nodded firmly, watching as his eyes grew dark and he immediately bent down to attach his lips softly to yours before attacking you roughly.

His hands gripped your thighs while he slipped his tongue inside of your mouth. Your moans muffled by his mouth as your teeth clashed together in a rough mess.