🖤Vampire (Bruce)

Bruce X Y/n

    Summary: Y/n is the new avenger and Bruce quickly finds out what makes Y/n different from him

BRUCE POV:

    "She's a little weird, don't you think?" Natasha asked while I was working on a small project. "Erm, who?" I asked confused, just now listening to Nat's talking

    "That new girl Y/n!" She exclaimed. I pursed my lips and thought about it. Y/n was never leaving her room or talking to anyone. She'd only come out whenever we were ending our day with television and would request the strangest foods. Also was extremely pale and had very sharp features.

    "I suppose, though we're all different in our own ways." I concluded and continued on my gadget. Natasha continued to talk until Clint came in and asked her to train with him.

    Finally, peace and quiet

    I hissed as my knuckle crossed paths with my mini-flathead screwdriver. I began to bleed, but just wiped it off on my coat and continued working. This project needed to be done today, saying it was almost 10:00pm, I needed to hurry.

    Continuing to work for five minutes, I began to feel uneasy, like I was being watched. When I looked up I saw Y/n standing there and almost drooling from the shadows, watching me.

    "Oh, Uhm, hey Y/n, can I help you?" I asked awkwardly. "You have type A negative blood, so haven't encountered one of those in awhile" She licked her lips and walked forward, then stopping right in front of me.

    I nodded slowly and smiled awkwardly, "Like I said, can I help you with anything Y/n? This is earlier than you usually come out" I explained

    She shrugged then stared down at my finger, starting to breath heavier. "Y-you're...bleeding" Y/n breathed out. I looked away and went back to working if she wasn't going to explain her words.

     I tried to work but Y/n kept watching me. She suddenly grabbed my hand, making me drop my tools, and brought my hand to her lips. "Y/N!" I gasped as she began to use her tongue to swirl my wound then biting down roughly to suck the rest.

     "Stop! It hurts!" I yelled and pulled my hand away forcefully. She glared down at me angrily then marched away.

     What the hell just happened!?

     Later, after I was already done with my project in laying in bed reading about computer programming, I heard my door be opened through the dark and a figure walk over to the edge of my bed, turning on my lamp.

     "Y/n...what're you doing?" I asked shakily

     Y/n stayed silent as she climbed onto my lap and straddled me. She squeezed her hand around my neck and leaned forward, whispering, "I have a secret....," I gulped nervously and tried to pull away, "I just couldn't wait to get another taste of your blood, it's so rare and sweet"

     Y/n's voice made me have shivers down my spine. She squeezed my neck harder and bent down, biting hard on my neck. My lips went ajar and I began to whimper in pain as Y/n kept sucking on my neck.

     She leaned up and licked her lips, now noticing they were covered in blood. She was drinking my blood....what the fuck!?

     "Y/N, S-Stop!" I cried out, but with no avail. She smirked and bent down to keep taking what she pleased. It seemed she was was sucking the life out of me!

    I could feel myself turning green around the edges, but Y/n was so rough and gentle at the same time, causing pleasure and pain. I hated her!

    "How much you think I can take before you pass out?" Y/n chuckled darkly and began to leave another bite mark on my neck, this time on the other side. I felt the tears run down my face.

    "Got a lot of strength in you, huh?" She growled and licked off the wounds. I began to feel dizzy just as Y/n was taking another bite of me.

     "I-I can't..." I whispered before slipping out of consciousness.

3RD PERSON POV

     "How pathetic, I thought the 'Hulk' would be stronger than that!" You laughed as you got off of his limp body and licked your lips clean of his blood. It's true, Bruce was so sweet and tasted like heaven. You needed more of him, one way or another...

NEXT MORNING

     Bruce gasped ecstatically as he woke up, jumping from the bed. "Holy shit, what a strange dream..." He mumbled and got up to fix his bed hair in the bathroom.

     As he combed through his dark hair, Bruce saw three bite marks covering his neck. He knew exactly what happened now, it want a dream, Y/n was really a vampire....

     Bruce put on a turtleneck to cover his marks and hurried out to breakfast. Everyone said 'good morning' to Bruce and continued to chatter. For the first time, out of the month Y/n has been living with the avengers, she was down for breakfast. "Hey Bruce." She smirked and winked at him before he adverted eye contact and sat down to eat.

     "Maybe you're not as weird as I thought you were, Y/n, no offense!" Natasha laughed loudly and patted her on the shoulder. Y/n laughed with her and the rest of the table, but never stopped staring at Bruce.

    He looked nervous and began to pull on his shirt collar. "Damn, where'd you get those marks, Banner? They look nasty!" Tony asked with a mouth-full of food.
"Oh, I guess just...working" he laughed and stared back at Y/n, now knowing he couldn't get rid of her if he tried.

Mwa!
-UrFavSleeper