💀𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝐳💀

!Before you make your form please read the rules!

⬛🟥⬛🟧⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛🟦⬛🟪⬛🟪⬛🟥⬛🟧⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛🟦⬛🟪⬛🟪⬛🟥⬛🟧⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛🟦⬛

 Smut and swearing is completely fine. This book is mature

 No characters who are minors (18+). No furries, no animal hybrids. Nothing to do with children either.

Most of my ocs are going to be subs so don't choose someone with the intention of having them top. (Certain people have exemption to this rule)

Don't be a dick and ignore the roleplay if you've grown bored. Be mature and tell me I won't mind. I'm happy to start a new one and part ways. Anyone who does this will be blocked! 

✮ Use proper grammar. The occasional mistake is okay but if you don't know the difference between your and you're, don't bother. Sorry it really gets on my nerves.

✮ Must rp with a bottom if you rp with a top- or you could chose a switch.

✮ You have to switch with the switch, it's in the name.

✮ If your character has a mental illness you don't have. Research it before you role-play. I major in psychology and it bugs me when people make characters with mental illnesses they know nothing about.

✮ You can tag me once every two days. I have two jobs and go to university. I have a life but usually my replies are quite good.

Unless you've explained why, roleplays left unresponded after a week will be deleted. I like consistent roleplays so this is a firm rule. I will allow 2 extra days for any emergencies that you have't had time to tell me.

I will try and post a new oc at least once a week! So keep an eye out 

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖓!