( • ̀ω•́ )✧

⋆♱✮♱⋆ 𝕴𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖞 ⋆♱✮♱⋆

✮ Name: Averill Adeway
✮ Age: 19
✮ Gender + Sex: Female
✮ Pronouns: She/They
✮ Nationality + Ethnicity: White British
✮ Languages: English and BSL

⋆♱✮♱⋆ Ⱥ𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘 ⋆♱✮♱⋆

 Image: 

♱ Image: 

♱ Hair description: Cut into lots of layers, with her fringe styled in front of her eyes

♱ Hair description: Cut into lots of layers, with her fringe styled in front of her eyes. They wear extensions and have two pink raccoon tails. Keeps the style with hairspray. Naturally, it lays very flat and straight, reaching the top of her stomach.
♱ Eye description: So brown they're almost black. 
♱ Weight: 163lbs
♱ Height: 5'6
♱Piercings: Left eyebrow, Bridge, Left nostril, septum, snake bites, vertical labret and she wears black stretches in her ear (wide enough to fit a pencil through)
♱ Tattoos: None! She wants them though
♱ Scars + Birthmarks: None!

⋆♱✮♱⋆ 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑 ⋆♱✮♱⋆

✮ Personality: Averill is a very sweet woman, despite her being a little bit of an airhead. She has quite the reputation of being clueless within the college, but anyone knows she's the best friend a person could have. Without fail, she brings light to a room with her cheery attitude- though she knows when to turn it down. With the right people, Ave is very calm and quiet, though she's still easily excitable. 
It isn't very often that she gets upset but when she does she tends to isolate herself away from others until she's calmed down. Very hard to console when she's anxious because she goes non-verbal (entirely mute) until she calms down.
Even being as excitable as she is, she's an all together pleasure to be around, matching her energy to those around her. A mellow day? Awesome. Fun? Even better!
Disabilities/Conditions: Adhd and anxiety
✮ Triggers: Being ignored, being excluded, shouting and being isolated for too long
Hobbies: She runs a very popular tiktok account where she showcases her clothing and lifestyle with the 400,000 followers she has. It's steadily growing. 
When she's not making content for her platforms, Averill enjoys making her own clothes. Her bedroom is littered with neon pink zebra stripes, neon green fishnet and fluffy black rolls of fabric. She never wears the same outfit twice! 
Due to her friendship group, Ave also has the opportunity to help make and produce music with her friends. This is a rare occasion however, as they do not share the same music taste. 
✮ Music Taste: 6arelyHuman, Ayesha Erotica, Kets4eki, Lumi Athena, BoyFantasy
Clothing style: Very much scenecore. Lots of neon colours, furs, fishnets and fun!