107

It's already late at night, and it's raining in City B just like in Xiangcheng.

  The garrisons set up tents at the gate of the city and brought powerful searchlights.

  Chi Chuan and others set up a stall under the searchlight to sell supplies.

  Hearing Gong Yi's roaring voice, Chi Chuan stretched his neck worriedly, and glanced in the direction of Gong Yi and Hua Mi.

  Many survivors who lined up also turned their attention.

  There was a little girl holding her mother's hand, and raised her head in fear and asked,

  "Mom, is that garrison uncle going to beat someone?"

  The mother in line quickly covered her daughter's mouth and hugged her,
  "Shh, Don't talk, be careful that you will be beaten too."

  Beside the armored vehicle, Hua Mi frowned and looked up at Gong Yi.

  He is so fierce.

  But he cared about her, really, she felt it, cared about her on the basis of her life.

  Gong Yi irritatedly wiped the water off her head, and still yelled at her,

  "Hua Mi, you have to be careful .It's been so long, you know what's going on outside, don't you know? You're running around , in City B in the morning, you returned to Xiangcheng in the afternoon, and you came to City B again in the evening, are you a monkey?"

  He never shows mercy when he scolds others, and when he scolds Huami, he just scolds her the same as garrison.

  "Uh~"

  Hua Mi, who was scolded as a monkey, frowned even more.

  Gong Yi wanted to open his mouth and continue to be fierce, but seeing that Hua Mi's face was not right, he was stunned, and his voice dropped 10 degrees in an instant, "What's wrong with you?"

  "I~~vomit~~~"

  Hua Mi protected her lower abdomen, she turned around and retched against the armored vehicle.

  "Is your stomach still not healed?"

  Gong Yi grasped Hua Mi's arm, put one hand on her slender back, patted it lightly, and asked,
  "You have so many medicines in your hand, Didn't you take stomach medicine on time?"

  "It's okay, I, vomit~~"

  Hua Mi vomited wildly, and the bitter gall came out, "I, vomit~~ I promise to send you a regular message wherever I go from now on." Information~~vomit~"

  She retched while reassuring Gong Yi.

  Gong Yi's brows were tightly frowned, he hugged Hua Mi horizontally, and ran directly to the nanny's car that Hua Mi parked not far away, "Okay, don't make promises, hurry up and get some medicine."

  As soon as Hua Mi was put into the nanny van, two garrison officers ran over, "Report to the commander, the garrison captain of City B is here."

  Hua Mi was placed on the mother-child bed by Gong Yi, he frowned and turned his head, glanced at the garrison outside, and then looked at Hua Mi again.

  Huami, who was lying in a ball of soft light, looked pale and haggard, as if it would shatter if squeezed.

  She raised her eyelashes and said weakly,

  "I'm fine. Go and do your work. Call me when you go to see the material warehouse in City B."

  Gong Yi waved to the two guards outside the nanny's car, frowning and looking at her.