122

Yu Guanglin was trapped in his office.

  As the number one person in Xiangcheng, he has an entire floor of office space.

  Because he couldn't bear Gong Yi's strong oppression, he angrily handed over the account and password of the Xiangcheng Reserve Fund.

  At this moment, he was sitting in the corner of his office with a decadent expression on his face.

  When footsteps came, Yu Guanglin looked up and saw that it was Qin Ziran standing in front of him.

  "Why haven't you been sent out?"

  Yu Guanglin was a little surprised. In the whole building, those who have a good attitude, who cooperated with Gong Yi in the handover work, had to hand over the city management work were released.

  Qin Ziran was originally the management commander of the emergency department who was dismissed by the Xiangcheng management system, and he didn't have any work to explain.

  Why is he still here?

  Qin Ziran lowered his eyes and looked at the bruise on Yu Guanglin's face,
  "I'm going out soon, Commander, we have to find a way to win this round."

  Yu Guanglin's eyes were shining with unwillingness, Looking up at Qin Ziran,
  "What else can you do now? Facing that lunatic Gong Yi, who else can do it?"

  Qin Ziran took out a document, which stated that he was authorized to be the first secretary of the Xiangcheng management Commander,
  "Commander, if you trust me, I can find Hua Mi. No matter what method I use, I will make her stand by our side."

The information they know so far is that Gong Yi was that before the earthquake came. He was forward-looking, stockpiling large quantities of supplies.

  Even after the earthquake came, he made a lot of money and entrusted Huami to buy him a lot of supplies.

  Only Hua Mi knows where Gong Yi's supplies are hidden.

  If Hua Mi can be allowed to tell the location of the material, among other things, at least Xiangcheng's management system will not be so passive.

  It's good to use this batch of materials to do something, and it will be enough to set up their own business in the future.

  In other words, they might be able to use some coercive means to convert this batch of supplies into their own.

  Even if some illegal methods are used, as long as Huami can tell the whereabouts of the huge batch of supplies, that's fine!

 Yu Guanglin's eyes fell on the authorization letter in Qin Ziran's hand, and he asked,

  "How sure are you? I don't think that woman is easy to deal with. Besides, this is not in compliance with the regulations."

  Outside the caravan supermarket, Yu Guanglin and Hua Mi had a relationship once, and now the garrison in Xiangcheng is convinced of Hua Mi.

  It should be convinced, after all, Hua Mi can purchase supplies for them.

  Moreover, an old fox like Yu Guanglin can also see that there is an abnormal relationship between Hua Mi and Gong Yi.

  The administrator of Xiangcheng wants to use Huami, but the garrison will not just watch.

  Qin Ziran lowered his eyes to cover up the ruthlessness in his eyes,

  "At this time, the garrison is the first to use force on us. If we can't get back with revenge, wouldn't it be the end of the game?"

  People can always find various ways for their actions. Such a reason to justify his own evil deeds.