𝑆𝐼𝑋

...♔...

♔

......

Olivia piloted the helicopter, searching for any sign of her husband or Sam. Fury was in the seat next to her with Natasha and Vera behind them, the blonde not able to speak a word while she was still trying to process what had just happened on the rooftop with her mother.

"Please tell me you got that chopper in the air!" Olivia finally heard Sam yell through the comms.

"Sam where are you?" Natasha called back, barely being able to hear her own voice over the deafening sound of the helicopter blades cutting through the air.

"Forty-first floor! Northwest corner!" Sam answered as he dodged and maneuvered one of the insight carriers that was falling through the building floor he was on.

"On it! Stay where you are!" Olivia told the man.

"Not an option!" Sam informed, pushing himself to his limits and running faster than he ever had before and jumping through the window before Olivia had gotten the helicopter to his floor.

He had almost fallen through with the way Olivia had to turn the chopper on it's side so he wouldn't get mutilated in the blades. Luckily for him though, the redhead and the blonde each caught an arm and were able to pull him up safely.

"Forty-first floor!" Sam yelled at the pregnant woman, "forty-first."

"It's not like they put the floor numbers on the outside of the building," Fury defended the former Stark.

"That, and you didn't give me enough time to get there!" Olivia yelled at him before getting back on track with tracking down her husband, "Hill, where's Steve? You got a location on him?"

"Still looking, but it's not looking good Liv," Maria told the ex agent, "I don't think he ever got off the carrier, and if he did I don't suspect it was by choice."

Olivia groaned, circling back in the helicopter to look at the carrier her husband had been on, "fuck!" she yelled, getting close enough to the water to look down but not seeing the man.

All sound from around her had seemingly cut out as time went on, the woman looking desperately for her husband who had been all too worried about her that it didn't give her any time to worry about him.

It seemed like hours that she had been looking for him with all the others yelling at her to pull up, that he would end up being alright. But their voices all fell upon deaf ears as Olivia's subconscious refused to believe he hadn't done yet another stupid thing that she needed to save him from.