Freddy

I flipped through the cameras in panic, unknowing of where Freddy had gone.

"I'm so fucking dead.." I mumbled to myself.

My body filled with shock when I set down the monitor. Freddy's lifeless blue eyes were staring directly at me.

"Well, aren't you a juicy one!" He chuckled as he poked around my stomach.

I smacked his hand away.

"Ooh, someone didn't get enough sleep earlier." He laughed.

I just rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Well don't worry new guy.. Er.. Gal.. Whatever you are.. I can't tell!" He instantly burst out into laughter at his almost harmless insult. "Ol' Freddy'll make sure you get plenty of sleep in the boneyard."

I gave a wry smile and put back up the monitor. I didn't have time for his nonsense.

"H-hey wait a minute!" He screeched. "Aren't you scared? Aren't you supposed to be begging for your life?"

I shrugged. "Nah, not really."

He stood there in shock for about a minute.

"Are you gonna leave or?" I asked impatiently.

He immediately got up and slowly marched over to me. At this point I was terrified. His eyes were darker than the night sky.

"I'm not satisfied," he thundered. "I want you either dead.. Or.. Or....."

We both sat there in silence until I finally broke the ice. "Or what?"

I could see his face get redder and redder.

"Or this.."

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I could feel his tongue begging for an entry.

We broke the kiss, but neither of us said a word for a solid five minutes.

"F-Freddy.." I managed to stutter.

"(Y/N)..." He answered back.

Freddy frantically shut both of the doors, then pushed me against the wall and took off my top.

He began to fondle my breasts. Eventually taking his left hand and reaching down into my lingerie.

Not too long after, he pulled off my skirt.

"Are you ready for Freddy?" He chuckled. I giggled and hit him in a playful manner.

He placed his member in front of my entrance, and waited for my approval.

After the okay, he slowly started to thrust into me.

An immense wave of pleasure flowed through my body. I moaned in response.

He gradually got faster and faster, hitting my G-spot in the process.

It felt so good; I moaned his name over and over again. Begging for more.

"Freddy..!"
"(Y/N)..."
"I think I'm gonna-"
"I'm about to-"

We both came, but not before Freddy pulled out..

Now THAT would have been a disaster.

"(Y/N).." He whispered into my ear.

Our romantic moment ended in panic when we both heard loud knocking coming from the left door.