Chapter 2

*later that night*
Seth Rollins is in the ring holding up the United States title. He's acting cocky as the crowd boo him until...

The lights go out. The crowd cheer and lose their minds. When the lights come on they're cheering louder.

Seth turns around and sees Blake. He punches Seth then hits him with the Sister Abigail.

Once on his feet Blake picks up the United States Championship. He puts his arms out and looks at the main camera as he stands over Seth.

The lights go out again. When they come back on he's gone.

*backstage*
Blake is sitting in his locker room with his dad, sister-in-law, nieces and brother. They are all talking while Blake is sitting silently looking at the ground.

His niece Cadyn is the first to notice. She walks over to him. She taps his knee. He looks up at her

Cadyn: are you ok Uncle Blake?

Blake: yeah i'm ok

He ruffles her hair making her giggle. She goes with her Mum and sister to the car. Bo and IRS turn to Blake.

IRS: are you really ok?

Blake: not at all, but i'm not gonna say that to them. they already lost their dad, they don't need to see me upset.

IRS: they aren't here now

Blake: you know out of all of us you should be the most upset. he was your first child, but out of us all it looks like i'm the most upset.

Bo: you were closer to him than we were. when you were born Bray was always around you more than me and Mika. while yes we spent more our childhoods with him he always stuck with you and made sure you went down a good path.

Blake: but still the fact he was the oldest but dad isn't as upset as i am. out of us him and Mum should be the most upset, not me

He gets his stuff then leaves the arena. He drives to his hotel room and doesn't answer any calls or texts.