Of sharks and puppies 2

When Chay woke up the next day, his body ached. He noticed how his hands were carefully bandaged and how he was brought into his cage. Just then he felt how spacious and comfortable it really was.

To his horror the collar and his ears were taken off, so he looked out of the cage to find the room empty, and bed neatly made. 'He left... Where is he!?'

He started crying, tightly wrapping the blanket around himself. 'Everybody leaves me, caging me in my loneliness...' he thought.

Even though the teenager was perfectly capable of opening and leaving the cage by himself, he didn't dare to do so, scarred of getting caught or disappointing his master. After all he was still devoted to him.

After a while filled with light sniffles and quiet whimpers the bedroom door opened up. "Pet, are you still sleeping?" The stern voice of Vegas sounded.

"Master!" The boy exclaimed, unable to hide the relive in his nasal voice.

"Why did you cry, pup?" The elder asked, squatting down in front of the cage.

Chay was incredibly embarrassed. Thinking rationally his apprehensions were ridiculous. "I-I thought you left... Not coming back..." He lowered his head, preparing for reprimand or a beating, even.

But to his surprise his master opened up the cage and pulled him into his strong arms. "Got separation anxiety, pet?" He asked mockingly, but Chay ignored that and nodded.

"I won't leave, just like I won't let you leave, puppy. Those idiots who left you didn't see your potential." The younger melted into the honey dripping words, the security of being held, owned, calming him down.

Vegas got up, lifting his pup from the ground with ease," time for lunch, it's almost afternoon. I won't let you sleep in all the time, pet. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" Chay replied, content to be there.

After eating lunch in private the teenager washed up and was ordered to step into the closet naked.

"Time to make you presentable, pup." Vegas said to him, while looking trough some clothes.

The younger's guts were stabbed by jealousy as he thought about the clothes. 'Are the clothes just for me? Were their worn before? From whom?! What happened to those?!'

He tried not to worry too much and warned himself. He had no right to be jealous. The teenager was a mere toy for his master's pleasure, he said it himself.

The elder came back with a few clothes, "dress in this," he ordered and Chay complied.

Now dressed in white and blue striped thigh highs, a white skirt and baby blue oversized sweater the ex highschooler looked beautiful, but he couldn't quite enjoy himself. The thought of whom the clothes really belonged to bothered him still.

Vegas, of course, noticed his puppy's displeasure," what is it, pet?" He didn't really want to put up with his childish antics but had no choice if he still wanted to use him.

"N-Nothing!" The other hastily responded. He never had the intention of telling Vegas about his thoughts.

The later was quick to stan behind him and grab his throat," what did I tell you about lying to me, slut?" He dangerously whispered into the smaller boy's ear.

"Not to lie to you," he whimpered.

"And why did you do so, whore?"

"B-Because I'm afraid of what happens when I tell you the truth..."