Part - 5

Suga - Actually the information is that she also has a daughter named y/n and ----

Jimin - That's great we can harm her to take back our revenge .

Jungkook - Exactly and we can also torture in name of her . What do u think dad ?

Mr.kim was going to reply him but suga cut him off by shouting at them.

Suga - Shut up !!! Dont u dare to even touch her . i will cut u both in pieces if u even dare to scare her.

Mr. Kim - yoongi why are u scolding them her daughter .

Jin - Exactly suga I understand the idea given by them is stupid that we should not harm an innocent soul but why are u being so much protective over this ....

All agreed to jin's response ..

Suga - Will u all please listen to yhe whole information then judge me whether am I wrong or not . Please dont interrupt in between .

All nodded there head in response .

Suga - So I was saying that yn is not only her daughter but our sister ...

All - What ?!!!!

Namjoon - Suga why the hell are u accepting her daughter as our sister ??

Suga - I mean to say that she is our real sister .

All got shock after listening to this statement .

Mr. Kim - How can this be possible? Explain.

Suga - I founded that after getting divorced with u she found that she was pregnant with ur child . And that was none other than y/n..
Also i matched her dna report and it matches with us..

Now all of them presented in the meeting room were having mixed emotions happy , sad as well as angry....

Mr.Kim was on cloud 9 after knowing that he has a daughter named y/n.

Mr. Kim - I am so happy that i have a daughter. I will bring her today only . How dare she to hide my daughter from me . i will not leave her . i already missed so many things about her but not now . i will bring her here back to us ...

All the brothers nodded their head in agreement except suga.
Mr. Kim noticed him and asked.

Mr.Kim - Aren't u happy yoongi after knowing that u have up a sister...

All of them looked towards him for response..

Suga - Dad i am happy but will she come with us . What if she would not come with us ...

After hearing his words all got in deep thinking . They all were happy after knowing they had a sister and were desparate to get her back here . But what if she Dont want to come here . What will they do ???

But then jungkook spoke ;

Jk - Why dont we kidnap her and make her agree to us by showing our love towards us ??

Some them agreed with him but then jin spoke ..

Jin - Won't she hate us after doing this ?

Mr.Kim - i dont think so we will show our love towards her than she will forget her and secondly we are her family so she should be with us .

Jimin - Lets do a thing we will kidnap her today onwards .

All agreed and went towards there room for preparations .
Mr kim Ordered maids to arrange a room for his princess and decorate it beautifully according to her taste as given in the information about her ...

Now the kim Mansion was full of excitement and hapiness . All of them were preparing for welcoming there princess .

On the other hand .

Y/n was moving up on the streets alone in night while being hurt ..
She was deeply hurt by her father's word . Eveytime in her life she got scolded by her and didn't have that much good bond with her . But she shares a good bond with her father and was deeply hurt by his words ..

Here mr. And mrs lee were thinking about there encounter with kims .

Mr Lee - Today kims accepted our deal but  I dont think its good for us becoz they will try to takee revenge with us by making our business low or they can even destroy it .

Mrs .Lee -  Dont worry hubby even it they  do we have yn and I only bring her back her for taking there all property . We will use her for this . After getting what we want we will kick all of them all out of our lives ..

Mr. lee - Yes u are right . We only took care for her this much and these for our plan only . But what will we do of her after that ?

Mrs. Lee - Oh for her I have already arranged everything...

Mr. Lee - But  I don't know I was getting dangerous vibes from kims today . Are they indulged in some other kind of business or anything ...

Mrs Lee - oh honey I don't think so they maybe become like this becoz I left them . They don't have any other kind of business . Even if they do we are mafias they cant do anything to us ...

A/n Pov ;
Actually Mrs lee dont know about them being mafias . They became mafia after she left them and about yn she dont know anything not even about the real intentions of her mother  and father . Also she dont even know which her real father is .

What will happen when she came to know about everything ?
What will be her reaction ?
What will happen after kim brothers kidnap her ?
For knowing more please read the story...

Hello to all my lovely readers . I hope u will like the above part I know its short but I am not that much experienced to write long parts . I will try my best to write it and satisfy u all with it .

But please vote for the parts I am not getting any votes I am dont feel good .
Please like it if u love it .

Love u all.....