sShape shifter!Dean x Sam

Warning:Blood domestic, violence, and rape

"What have you done with my brother?!?".Dean smiled sadisticly,"You don't wanna know"."I'll kill you".He lifted his cheek "You kill me",he chuckled."Look at you all tied up no wonder Dean finds you attractive".Sam peered around looking for a chance to escape.Dean smiled wider forcing his lips on to Sams bitting and pulling harshly.Sam groaned in pain as he felt warm blood trickle down his chin.Dean stopped to stare at the work he has caused.His smile was replaced with a sad teared eyed expression."Oh Sam I'm so sorry".Tears trickled down his face and just like that Sam forgot it wasn't actually him."Its okay brother"."Sam do you love me like not as a brother."Of course Dean".That sadistic smile peered on his lips again."I fooled you Sammy"."Oh shit".Dean bit down hard on Sams shoulder drawing blood.Sam let out a yelp/girlish scream,his vision getting blurry."Now now Sammy stay awake".He kissed his neck leaving hickeys.Sam let out a moan,"Dean ah ugh STOOP".He let out a low chuckled "No".Dean ripped Sams shirt off taking his niple in his mouth rubbing the other."Ahh Dean".Deans eyes flashed white reminding himself again this isn't Dean.Sam gasped shreaking as a sharp pain was placed in his right leg."Blood is so beautiful"."Right Sammy?",a teasing evil smile danced across his face.Sams vision went white to red as he felt himself slip away.Two gun shots were heard suddenly as the thing dressed as Dean fell dead to the floor.Then he passed out.