Chapters 18-2o

Chapter 18 • Love you
I start scanning through all of my accounts, looking for 'OvercastOreos' on a friend list. I can't find her, 'That was close.' I think.
"Kaito, is something wrong?" I hear Itsuki say. He's wearing an oversized black hoodie with matching sweatpants.
"Look," I open the article I just read and hand my phone to Itsuki. He begins to read it, suddenly handing me my phone.
"I think I have her on my Abox account..." I hear him say as he scrolls through his phone. "And Wiscord."
"Call her, we need answers." I say.
"Okay," he presses a few buttons only to be decided by her. I soon hear the doorbell and walk over to open it.
"Should've just told me to come over." She stands right in front of me. "What do you guys want from me? I have a universe to improve."
I look at Itsuki, who is sitting on the bed. "Come in, it's fine." He says.
"Just making it clear, you are Itsuki and you are Kaito. Am I wrong?" She points at Itsuki then me.
Itsuki looks up at her. "What the fuck?!"
"Don't worry, I don't bite. But I can burn you alive. I guess I could bite, if I figure out how to turn into a canine." A small flame appears in her hand, only for her to blow it out. I start to think, 'Wow, I've never met a mage before. I don't think I should get on her bad side. How powerful is she anyway?'
I look at her. "What do you want with us? How do you know us? What universe?" I ask.
She looks back at me. "Nothing much, I just know you two, the one I created." She answers my questions quickly.
"Well can you leave us alone?" Itsuki says.
"Yeah, I will. But can you make a Wiscord server with the 3 of us?"
"I guess I can."
"Ok bye then!" She snaps her fingers and disappears.
"What the fuck was that?!" Itsuki says, looking at me.
"I don't know, we should go to sleep before it gets any later."
"Okay." Itsuki lays down on his bed. I turn off the lights and start to settle on the floor when Itsuki steals my pillow and puts it next to his. I shrug and settle on his bed. He smiles.
"How was your day Kai?" He asks.
"Nice, yours?"
"It was fun." He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. I hear him mumble something.
"What?" I whisper, he starts to blush.
"Love you, goodnight." He whispers back. I also blush.
"Love you too." I start to cuddle him. He giggles and does the same. I slowly drift off to sleep.
I wake up with a mild headache. I sit up and look at Itsuki, only he's not there. I grab my phone and see a new message from him.
Itsuki: [Good morning! I have to go out and get groceries for this week, so sorry if I'm not there. See you in a bit! Love you <3]
I smile, thinking this is the best message to wake up to. I start to type a response when I get a different message. I tap the notification and see Itsuki did make the server and has been chatting with 'OvercastOreos'.
Oreos: [I wonder what he's doing right now, or if he even woke up yet]
Itsuki: [wow that's not creepy at all]
I chuckle and start to reply.
Me: [I just woke up, I'm sitting in bed and reading this chat.]
Oreos: [Well good morning, how was last night? As I didn't sneak into your dorm and watch you sleep]
Itsuki: [Please stop, it's creepy af]
Itsuki: [as fuck, Kai doesn't know much message slang]
Me: [true]
We continue to chat for a while when Itsuki mentions he should head back. Me and Oreos (as we call her now) agree and stop talking. I soon hear the doorbell ring and I walk over to open it. I see Itsuki carrying two grocery bags.
"Hi, good morning." He smiles and steps inside. "How are you? Did you sleep well?" He continues to the kitchen and places the bags on the table.
"I'm fine, I slept well. How are you?"
"I'm not a morning person that's for sure." He starts to put the groceries away. I feel my phone vibrate. I tap on the notification. It's a private message from Oreos.
Oreos: [I'm some kind of "all powerful" mage, you probably already know that. I know you're a demon so don't try to hide it from me. Ok?]
'Wow, she is a mage.' Is all I can think.
Me: [Cool, can you turn into an animal? I never figured it out.]
Oreos: [I put all of my energy into magic, so I never really got the hang of animal shifting. I can only turn into anthropomorphic things. But I actually turned into a cat one time, I heard everything that day.]
Me: [Better than I could ever do.]
I continue chatting with Oreos when Itsuki calls for me.
Me: [Itsuki wants me, I should go.]
Oreos: [Ok, see ya!]
I put my phone on Itsuki's nightstand.
"You wanted me?" I walk into the kitchen.
"I got you something." He hands me a stuffed pig. "I just wanted to get you something nice."
I hug him. "Thank you Itsu, I love it."
"Your welcome Kai."