𝐈𝐈𝐈

headcanons.

GENERAL

* it's rare to see him in his hybrid form. there are technically two, one partial and one full. the only difference is in his partial hybrid form, there are small white horns, some scales, yellow slitted eyes, and no wings. whereas his full hybrid form is wings, bigger white horns, yellow slitted eyes, and scales.

* his faceclaim is yang yang, more specifically in his role of playing feng lanxi from who rules the world, on netflix. his voiceclaim is ver vermillion from nijisanji en.

* apple pie is a favorite. if you give him a slice, he's gonna finish it in minutes flat.

* enthusiastic about drawing. picked it up as a hobby back in 1692, and had been doing it ever since.

* adores animals. more specifically, pigs. they're his favorite, and were his only comfort in the barn. has taken in a few when out on the road, so you may or may not see one with him.

* is well trained with a sword, but prefers using his claws for attacking and defending purposes. will not hesitate to kill if need be, but usually doesn't go for it first. more often than not opts for knocking his opponent out.

* sitting in the forest while drawing, surrounded by nature is his favorite way to spend time alone. sometimes sings for whatever animals come to visit him.

* likes getting to know people, and tries not to assume they're all the same. out of the loop regarding current culture, slang, and species (werewolves, vampires, etc) , he hopes to learn.

* becomes easily excited over the topic of music. once played the pipa ( a Chinese lute over 2,000 years old from the Qin Dynasty ) and wouldn't mind picking it up again.

* he gets a lot of sleep. has napped for over a week at one point, and could definitely go longer if not woken up.

RELATIONSHIP

* getting into a relationship with him isn't easy. it takes a lot of trust, and he needs to feel like letting his boundaries down. once at that point, it's safe to say that he's attached.

* when in a relationship, it's clear how much he loves them by the way he acts. affectionate, checking in to make sure they're doing alright, and caring. very supportive too.

* one way to know that he trusts his partner (or anybody, actually) is by how much he talks to them. there's hardly a quiet moment, and rather than staying quiet like when the two first meet, he's actively responding every time. sometimes even with sentences upon sentences, instead of just a few words.

* if they see him shirtless, that's another sign of trust. he doesn't show his scars to just anybody because they have to be special. it may take a while, but it's worth it. shows he has absolutely nothing to hide, and is open towards their judgment.

* oftentimes is cuddly. holds them from behind or from the front if he's especially needy for attention. light kisses and touches, always holding onto them in some way. he can never get enough of them, and is very much not afraid of expressing that.

* likes to cook for them. dishes from his time on earth, or even things he ate when first created, none of it is off limits. his favorite to make is a glass of ginger lemonade or tea, accompanied with wenchang chicken and a side of rice.

* given the fact he's typically a quiet individual, it only makes sense that he's a good listener too. if his partner rambles, rants, or feels like asking questions, he's happy to lend an ear.

* his weakness is his hair. braid it, run your fingers through it, or massage his scalp. he adores it.

* height differences are a bonus. whether he's taller or shorter, both are nice.

* cupping their cheeks is a frequent thing with him, along with gazing into their eyes. especially in bed before wishing them goodnight each time.

NSFW

* versatile with a soft dom lean. likes to give, because it's his way of expressing how much he loves his partner. would only be receiving if they specifically ask him to do it. additionally, he'd only fully submit if they want him to.

* praise, praise, praise. you'll never hear a word of degradation from him. unless that's what you're into, then he'll try his best.

* body worship is a huge thing with him. when giving it, he doesn't miss an inch of their body, kissing and praising whatever he can. if they're insecure, he makes it his personal mission to help with that (if allowed) and let them know just how gorgeous they are. when receiving body worship, he's hesitant. his scars are what deter him from fully indulging most times, but on the rare occasions that he allows it, be aware that it might make him emotional.

* is experienced with women, but is clueless with men. a first time with one will have to be slow so he can learn what and what not to do.

* if he's giving, expect low groans, pleased sighs, and quiet hums. if he's receiving, add some breathy moans and soft whines. will only whimper if he's overstimulated.

* speaking of overstimulated, oral is the quickest way to get him there. having his mouth/throat be used to pleasure his lover makes him happy, enjoying the personal build up of arousal it gives him. but when the positions are switched and it's his turn? he's weak, unable to hold out for long when seeing them do it.

* isn't afraid to let them hear him, but has a habit of holding a hand over his mouth to muffle himself.

* doesn't mind being pegged.

* he's had small fantasy's about sex outside of the bedroom. like in a forest, cave, car, or even a closet. is not picky, so long as nobody else is around. but on the off chance there is, and he has to be quiet to avoid getting caught? that's the fastest way to work him up.

* kinks; hair tugging, bondage, claiming, marking, creampie, overstimulation, breath play (strictly receiving) , oral, anal. he's open to trying most things at least once.

* turn on's; taking risks, cock-warming, heated kisses, oral, showering/bathing together, squeezing his thighs, dirty talk.

* dislikes/limits; excessive pain, being ignored/neglected, blindfolds, bodily fluids (not counting saliva and blood), lack of consent, somnophilia.

0.03