Trying to change

Javier's pov:
My relationship with Leo is good but sometimes I feel that I didn't fit in his world.......I mean he is sporty,he like parties,he is young dynamic while I am just opposite......

Balancing work and relationship is very hard......Leo is always angry on me.....whatever I do.....Whem I drop him he is angry and when I don't drop him he is suspicious.....He don't want me to change myself for him but he never tries to know what I like even if suggest something than also he do that thing only which he likes......Actually I really don't have problem with all of this but when he looks ashamed because of me infront of his friends I really don't like it at all .......

"Javy today I will go to college by myself......you will not drop me....."Leo said

"Ok....you can go...."

Leo went to college.......than I went to my office........I already have lot of work to do.......

Leo's college must be over now so I went there for picking him up.......Leo is going back with his friends.......

I than went to home

As I entered the home......Leo hugged me......

"Baby how was your day...."

"It was great....."

"Hey why you came home early.....do you followed me ......"Leo asked

"No.....I don't...."

"I saw you in college and you followed me to home........"Leo said while his facial expressions changed and he is looking angry

"I......"

"I have told you so many times already that I don't like that you come to my college......."Leo said angrily

"Leo I just want to take care of you....."

"Javy I am not a kid....."

"Yes I know but......I just want to take care of you......"

"If you will not follow what I say to you than I will go back into the hostel....."Leo said

"No...no....I will follow whatever you say....."

Than Leo went into room and closed the door.........

Leo is angry..........At night we had our dinner .....Leo didn't talked to me.....Only at some moments he looked at me.......

In morning he went to college at this time I didn't even dared to ask him about dropping him.....

Than I went to office....I talked to my best friend Andy about this via video call.....I seek his advice.....Actually when my best friend Andy was here he always helped me whenever I have any problem....

"See you should talk to him about all this...."Andy said

"See I am just possesive........I know that I am not as cool as him and I know that he must be ashamed because of me....infront of his friends...."

"See you just underrate yourself and if you want than you can change yourself a little like by exercising or by trying new clothes or changing the way you talk......"Andy said

"Ok I will try...."

After discussion I finally came to conclusion that I have to work on myself

I inquired about some gym trainers so that I can join gym or they can train me at my office

Leo's pov:
Javy acts as kid.....he always do like this.......He just take care of me whether I like it or not......Moreover in my college if someone saw me with him and asked me about him than what I will say to them......Javy is my boyfriend and this thing nobody should know.......

Javy however is behaving weird these days he is not talking to me.....I mean I was the one who started this but he always tried to talk to me back whenever I was angry but this time he is not......Moreover he is going to office early and even going for shopping which is unusual for him as all of his clothes are brought by me.......but now all of sudden a he is going alone.....

In college I have made a good friend Stark........He is such a cool guy...... in the college many girls have crush on him......He is good in sports,dance and many more.....he is a complete package......

I went to college with Stark......He usually drops and pick me ...

Stark went for parking his bike....

"Hey are you and Stark dating...."One of my friend asked

"Are you nuts?We are just friends and he is straight......"

"But it seems like he is interested in you...."The other friend said

I am blank.....how someone can think like that.......Maybe as we are mostly together in college that's why they are thinking like this...

After college while I went with Stark....I talked to him about this....As we reached my home....Infront of the entrance door.....

"I think we should keep some distance from each other as people are misunderstanding us......They think that we have something.......I mean we are dating......"

"Why you care abouth them?just enjoy yourself "Stark said

He is right though

"Even if what they say become true I will have no problem....."Stark said while smiling as he dropped me and went from there while looking at me....

What he said........Is he?.....No!!!No!!!I mean he is my college's hottest boy
........he had so many girlfriends previously.....he must be joking......as he is straight

After this I went inside home......Javy came at late night......he is looking exhausted.....it's been days since we have talked and eaten dinner together.....

"What's going on?"

"Huh?"Javy said

"I mean you are always late......you look tired too....."

"Nothing.....just work pressure......"Javy said while going to bed

He is looking sad....he must be very tired.....

Javier's pov:
I heard Leo and his friend's converstion........
Surely that boy must have crush on Leo...but I am sad as Leo didn't said anything to him.....That boy is good looking do Leo is considering him......No....No.....he will never but why didn't he said anything.........It's surely my fault even if Leo is getting attracted to someone else........
I will surely change myself.....I want to be someone whom Leo likes......

-To be continued