I

Right where was I? Oh yes. Jealousy. I've experienced it with other people on a couple of platforms overs these years. Mostly aimed at me, which is also hilarious because I'm not really all that interesting. Although my accomplished 4.6k followers here on Wattpad might disagree but I'll get on to that.

So here is how that happened. Initially I was a writer and very prolific at that. It was incredibly cathartic to write for fun after writing assignments and a lengthy dissertation which was draining any remaining creativity. And I was bored of crochet and knitting so I took up creative writing.   I published the fan-fictions I wrote on here, AO3 and FFN.net but started on fanfiction.net.   But it didn't give me much inspiration even if I had plenty of comments,  votes and kudos.

I found that when I was writing on here, it could often be a lonely existence because unlike AO3 and FFN, the stories you write don't get moved to the top of the list once published. You had to have followers really or know how to appropriately tag your stories to get views on the newsfeed. Therefore the algorithm.

I did not specifically give up on writing but I tentatively dabbled in roleplay to fill the void which to explain further is actually considered as a therapeutic type of social story for those that don't know. And as a roleplayer who needed a roleplay partner, I found one and we built plots together, me and my at the time rp partner. Only one liners at the time.  Eventually after a few months, in 2018 and with 10 followers I changed my name to Loki mischief maker. It was a Ninjago account primarily.

People started to notice my writing style and how I portrayed Loki so effortlessly that people were lining up to roleplay with me. So yes, I amassed these 4.6k followers because I don't just talk the talk. It's because of my popularity on here, I've had innumerate role players since 2018 and all were demanding my time on this site, on Messenger, Discord, Amino, Viber and on Facebook. A few of them were quite manipulative and tried to scare my other partners off. One bitter cow just expected me to be a mind reader and talked about me behind my back while stealing my plot. (does that mean I lost the plot? 😂)

Ultimately, those whom were jealous have thankfully left. (No loss to me) So nowadays, if I see any form of jealousy in potential rp partners, or accounts on here with huge red flags flying I fuck them off too. Before they do the same to me. You see, life is too short to spend it on pleasing immature cunts with no backbone.

People you are constantly having to bolster up. Don't waste your time with them and don't feel like you owe them anything especially if they can't even reciprocate.