glossary...!

GLOSSARY

GLOSSARY

❝bio to adopt❞long for BTA, means that you have to fill out a form to get the adoptable

❝bio to adopt❞
long for BTA, means that you have to fill out a form to get the adoptable. if there are multiple BTAs for one adoptable within a week, i will read through all of them and decide who gets it. Everyone who does not use this form will not be taken into consideration to get the adopt! You can, however, add some points to the form!

the form -

❝name❞ -
❝age❞ -
❝gender❞ -

❝personality❞ - detailed
❝backstory❞ - detailed
❝special abilities❞ - do they have any special
abilities?

❝usage❞ - what do you use them for?
❝quote❞ - give me a quote they would say
or do say

❝offer to adopt❞
long for OTA, means, that you have to give me something in order to get the adoptable. just throw out whatever you'd give for it and if there are multiple offers within a week i will choose the most appealing one.

❝name to adopt❞
long for NTA, means, that you just have to give me a name for the adoptable. i will leave NTAs open for a week and will then decide the best name and therefore owner.

❝first comes first serve❞
long for FCFS, means, that if you are the first one to request this adoptable, you will get it. the only thing i need from you, is a name.

❝guess to adopt❞
long for GTA, means, that i will ask a question at the top of the chapter and you have to guess the answer. i will leave the GTAs open for a week and than point out the winner.

❝🪼❞
closed adoptions, egg raffles or whatnots. everything without this emoji, is open.

PASSWORD

PASSWORD

❝what tribe would you belong to and why? ❞