The Grand Tour

"FUCKING MOVE" Yelled Gian as he made his way to the back of the bus. Where all the cool kids go obviously. And he saved some spots for his new friends.

     As expected, the ship's surface is designed to be like a complete city, with all its infrastructures, roads, commercial buildings, and housing facilities, resembling any average city on land. In Kuromorimine's instance, there are a few German-like buildings sprinkled in this Urban area.

Gian: Man, I read about it online and in pamphlets. But seeing it in real is always mind-blowing!

Kurt: Tell me about it. Holy Shit. Gothic, Baroque, Renaissance Architecture!

Linus: This is overwhelming. Fuck I can't believe I managed to pass the entrance exam to get here.

Karl: Are you crying?

Linus: N-no! I got something in my eye.

Michael: Ah Genau wie zu Hause!

Karl: Indeed Michael...

Then things get a little more Japanese as they pass a Shrine and typical Japanese homes and restaurants. The tour guide/bus driver blabbering on about the ship. But it was on things that they already read about, so they paid no mind. But it was starting to sink in that this would be their new home for the next three years.

Gian: Holy Shit...IS THAT A TANK STORE?!

One of the buildings a few blocks from the grocery store was a distinctly German Building but with modern sliding doors. the sign hanging above read "Das Tanklager" or "The Tank Farm". No, they don't grow tanks in there. It's the School's Tankery Store chain for most of their Tankery needs. And other cool shit too.

(Blue lines the hypothetical sliding doors. Use your imagination.)

Just next to the left window was an awe-inspiring site

Just next to the left window was an awe-inspiring site. a large German tank sat just outside welcoming customers!

 a large German tank sat just outside welcoming customers!