001// Progule

I had a whole chapter before this (I might post it at some point) about the cast and character aesthetics and everything then I got frustrated and abandoned the intro therefore straight into the book (unless you read this after I post that first chapter).

Should I still kill Ned off and have them have a revenge attack?

Anyway I know that this is short and it sucks but I hope you are interested and like it.

I'll try to update when I can. I'm really busy though but the next chapter is almost done!

____________________

A GAME OF ICE AND FIRE
001
Prologue

"I won't just be a
puppet on a string."

When Torrhen Stark knelt that day, An alliance formed. Between two of the most powerful houses of westros.

The Stark's and The Targaryen's.

Nothing much changed in the north after the knee was bent. The Targaryen's had allies in the Stark's now but they were still independent in their own Northern way. Though they had sworn peace.

Ned knew the Targaryen's since he was a child

Ned knew the Targaryen's since he was a child. The familes had many meetings together and were close (considering they were about as north as you could go and Kings landing was as far South as, at the time, Ned had ever been).

Ned liked Robert. He was a good man and a great friend. Ned can't take that away from him. Seven hells he named his son after him. Though the Stark's swore their loyalty to the Targaryen's.

There was still Targaryen's left.

And Stark's don't break oaths.

Ned never swore to Robert anything having to do with Targaryen's.