🥛(Little Dolly) - Cremia x Tiny!Reader 🥛

In the mystical land of Termina, where the moon hung perilously close to the earth, a young woman named Cremia went about her daily routine at Romani Ranch. The sun was beginning its descent when Cremia found herself in Clock Town, delivering milk to the bustling Milk Bar.

As she approached the establishment, a curious sight caught her eye. A tiny figure, no bigger than a doll, stood amidst the crowd. Cremia's eyes widened as she approached the shrunken young woman named Y/N. "What in the world?"

Y/N looked up, her eyes wide with a mix of surprise and fear. "I... I don't know how this happened. An imp... I mean, a Skull Kid did this to me."

Cremia's heart went out to the tiny stranger. Without hesitation, she offered, "Come with me. I'll take you to Romani Ranch."

As they arrived at the ranch, Y/N's eyes grew even wider at the sight of the expansive fields and the looming barn. Cremia led her to the main house, where Romani was playing with a set of miniature figurines on the floor.

"Romani, look who I found," Cremia announced, her voice gentle.

Romani looked up, her eyes alight with curiosity. "Whoa, a little friend?"

Y/N nodded shyly, a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Yay! Let's play!" Romani exclaimed, scooping Y/N up with excitement.

As the hours passed, Cremia watched as Romani and Y/N laughed and played, their bond forming effortlessly. But as the sun dipped below the horizon, Cremia decided it was time for Romani to go to bed.

"Bedtime, Romani," Cremia called, her voice firm but gentle.

Romani whined, her pout evident. "Why does Y/N get to stay up longer?"

Cremia's patience wore thin as she shot Romani a stern glare. "Romani, stop whining and go to bed. Now."

With a huff, Romani complied, leaving Cremia and Y/N alone in the room.

Cremia turned her attention to Y/N, her demeanor shifting from motherly to flirty. "Now, where were we?"

Y/N blushed, her eyes downcast. "I... I offered to help with chores around the ranch."

Cremia leaned in, her lips brushing against Y/N's ear. "How about we get a little closer before we start the chores?"

Y/N's blush deepened, her heart racing. Before she could respond, Cremia's lips captured hers, a warmth enveloping her entire being. A trail of saliva coated Y/N's form, and Cremia quickly wiped her down with a cloth, apologizing for the mess.

"Here," Cremia said, her tone softer now as she stripped Y/N of her clothes, much to Y/N's surprise and embarrassment. "You'll need something to wear."

Y/N blushed furiously as Cremia dressed her in doll-sized clothes, her eyes averted. "You look adorable," Cremia cooed, her tone affectionate.

As the night wore on, Cremia and Y/N found themselves in a more intimate situation. Cremia changed her clothes in front of Y/N, her gaze locked on Y/N's flustered expression. Cremia's lips curved into a playful smile.

"Enjoying the view, Y/N?" she teased.

Y/N's blush intensified, her heart racing. "I... I'm sorry..."

Cremia's smile softened, her fingers brushing against Y/N's cheek. "No need to apologize, sweetie."

Finally, Cremia led Y/N to a cozy bedroom upstairs. "You can sleep here tonight. How about you rest on my chest? It's like a waterbed."

Y/N hesitated before nodding, her nerves still evident. Cremia lay down on the bed, and Y/N settled against her chest, the rise and fall of Cremia's breath soothing her.

"Goodnight, my little one," Cremia whispered, her fingers gently stroking Y/N's hair.

As the night deepened, Y/N's breathing grew steady and calm. Cremia's embrace, warm and protective, enveloped her in a sense of security she had never known.

In the quiet of the room, beneath the watchful gaze of the moon, Cremia and Y/N found solace and connection in each other's arms, a journey that began with an unlikely encounter and grew into a bond that would withstand the trials of time and destiny.