⚔️ (Model) - Fi x Painter!Reader ⚔️

In the floating paradise of Skyloft, where the clouds parted to reveal serene islands, Fi, the enigmatic spirit within the Goddess Sword, had returned with Link after their latest adventure. As the two of them descended from the skies, they made their way to Link's home, eager to take a well-deserved break.

Link introduced Fi to his friend, Y/N, a talented but struggling painter known throughout Skyloft for her remarkable work. Y/N, with her easel and brushes set up near the edge of the island, smiled warmly as Link gestured toward Fi.

"Fi, meet my friend Y/N," Link signed, his eyes expressive even without words.

Y/N greeted them politely, her voice soft and measured. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Fi."

Fi nodded in acknowledgment, her demeanor as stoic as ever. "Likewise, Miss Y/N."

As Link excused himself to head to the market for some supplies, Y/N's eyes lit up with an idea. "Would you mind if I painted you, Miss Fi? You have such a unique and captivating presence."

Fi considered the request for a moment, then nodded her agreement. Y/N's excitement was palpable as she set up her canvas, and Fi stood still, her gaze fixed on the horizon.

For hours, Y/N meticulously captured Fi's image on the canvas, her brushstrokes precise and deliberate. The spirit remained impassive, her expression unchanging, as Y/N worked tirelessly.

Finally, Y/N put down her brushes and stepped back to admire her creation. Her eyes welled up with emotion as she looked at the painting. "I think I've captured you perfectly, Miss Fi."

Fi examined the portrait, her analytical mind processing every detail. After a brief silence, a small, almost imperceptible smirk tugged at the corner of her lips.

Y/N, interpreting Fi's reaction as approval, couldn't contain her excitement. She flung her arms around Fi in a tight hug. However, due to the significant height difference, Y/N's face ended up nestled against Fi's chest.

Fi's analytical mind registered the unexpected gesture. Although she was devoid of emotions, something about the physical contact seemed to have an effect. Her data processing slowed momentarily, and her features displayed the faintest hint of satisfaction.

As Y/N pulled away, she blushed slightly, embarrassed by her own exuberance. "I'm sorry, Miss Fi. I just got carried away."

Fi nodded, her analytical facade back in place. "It was a logical response to your appreciation."

Link returned from the market, and as he rejoined them, Y/N proudly presented her painting of Fi. Link's eyes widened in awe as he examined the artwork, thoroughly impressed.

Fi remained impassive, but her subtle smirk remained, a testament to the peculiar nature of the moment. In the floating sanctuary of Skyloft, amidst the whispers of the wind, they had created a unique memory that would stay with them forever.